30th September 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?

I would like to become space scientist and join nasa, so what doing am I? Which proccezer?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  2. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it? -- [New]
  6. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  7. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  10. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  11. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  12. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  13. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  16. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Is there any bank job for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
30th September 2011, 07:04 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?

dear friend,
The ISRO often calls for the application from the qualified people from B.E(ECE) candidates with atleast 60% aggregate. Also you can apply for the forthcoming vacancies in the ISRO for the Grade IV scientists in Communication Division.
Here is the link for the syllabus for the exam preparation:
http://upalc.com/isro-electronics-syllabus.php

Good luck
30th September 2011, 10:41 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

The ISRO often calls for the application from the qualified people from B.E(ECE) candidates with atleast 60% aggregate. Also you can apply for the forthcoming vacancies in the ISRO for the Grade IV scientists in Communication Division.

Prepare well and clear the exam in Good grade
All the Best !!!!!!

Tahnks
4th October 2011, 10:35 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello,

Prepare well and clear the exam in Good grade
All the Best !!!!!!
4th October 2011, 10:37 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi,

ISRO needs young Graduate Engineers in Mechanical, Electronics and Computer disciplines for its various Centres located across India. Students who graduate
from the Indian Institute of Space Sciece and IIST, with more than 60 percent
marks, will be absorbed in ISRO as engineers and scientists.

Good luck
7th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir , I'm a computerscience&engineering student . Is there any scope for me to join in isro ?? And reply me how to apply???
24th October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,
I am naziya i have diploma in electronic and communication engg. I want to work in isro so plz tel how to apply
[email protected]
28th October 2011, 01:26 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear..
Isro takes scientist “B” post for mechanical,electronics,cs and it students.
The forms in newspapers and dailies in the month of February.
Exams are taken in the last week of april.
The course syllabus is of gate prescribed.
Isro takec a part parcel exam corresponding to this areas:
1. Technical
2. Communication
Prepare accordingly.
Best of luck...
thank you
17th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to become space scientist and join nasa.how can i procced?
3rd October 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engg in electronics and communication with avg of 64% in the year 2011......i wasted a year searching for job....if i continue with M.tech which course is better....vlsi or power electronics or should i shift to computer science branch like embedded systems or networking......bcoz i dont want the situation to repeat i choose M.tech in EC branch....i feel there's no scope for E&C graduates in INDIA......what should i do..???!
30th December 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

cAN ANY NRI OR FOREIGN CAN BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ISRO EXAMS...
27th January 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian airforce, i completed 12th form maharashtra board wid 70% marks, right now persuing aircraft maintenance engineering and corresponding b.tec in electronic telecommunication.
15th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to appear for entrance exam during 4th semester egineering?????
26th October 2013, 10:05 AM
keerthi2912

Smile Re: How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritu Nair View Post
I am an Electronics & communication engineering student. I had completed 5th sems. I want to join isro.plz give me some information.
Being an ECE student you can join in ISRO after completing your BE by taking written test which is conducted by ISRO. When you're in 8th semester that is in February the website the application will be post.
The minimum aggregate mark is 65%. It is minimum qualification only. This only will not help you to take written test. GATE score also needed. for more details you can visit ISRO official website:www.isro.gov.in
14th March 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I'am study plus two computer science.I would like to work in isro. what can i do?
1st July 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a ece 7th sem student. i want to become a space traveler. what all i have to become?
25th October 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Electronics and Communications Engineer,I have completed 2 years in another organization,and want to get through ISRO. Will I be having any opportunities??
Is the procedure same?/
4th November 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Does an electronic and communication engineer in isro is associated with a space programme
21st November 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a final year student of btech(ece) with 82%.how can i get enter into isro.
i want to join isro.plz mail me at my id [email protected]
17th September 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech graduate in electronics and communication engineering.I am having a cgpa of 6.61.Am I eligible for engineer post in isro? If yes,how will I apply for it
18th September 2017, 02:09 PM
spike.raghu

Default How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?

ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) conducts selection process every year. The first stage is screening of applications, where candidates above a certain variable GPA cutoff are selected for written (although eligibility is only 65%). Then there is objective written exam. Those who clear this are selected for interview and final selection is only on the basis of interview.
21st September 2017, 12:50 AM
Member+

If you want to join ISRO must have an degree of engineering in govt recognised university. Then you have an appropriate marks needed as we desired.
27th September 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a recent graduate of b.tech in ECE . so i wish to get job in isro so how can proceed to get the job with in this year, when the notification will release for isro scientist and what is the syllabus i need to follow please give reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?