27th July 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Sir. I rajesh singh completed pg bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication. From itm university gwalior. With hounors and secured 77% marks
Can u also apply for this job.....

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  6. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  7. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  11. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Electronics) if completed B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) with 73% marks?
  13. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  14. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  15. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  17. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  18. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
28th July 2015, 01:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. I rajesh singh completed pg bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication. From itm university gwalior. With hounors and secured 77% marks
Can u also apply for this job.....
You have completed PG in Electronics and Communication so you are eligible for jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?