19th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?

hi,
I am a BBA graduate from Nepal, (CGPA 3.81). currently I am working(3 yrs experience) and also in my last term MBA(thesis pending). can i pursue CFA course in Bangalore after my thesis is over most probably within september? i am planning for december 2015 1st term exam?

Related Questions:
  1. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  2. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  4. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  5. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  6. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  7. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  8. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  9. CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015
  10. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  11. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  13. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  16. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  18. What is the eligibility to pursue international CFA?
19th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?

I just clear my BMS ... I wnat to do CFA and MBA both what is best for me plzz suggest ..and I m working with syntel as a financial analyst... What would I do
27th February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Amit. I have completed my graduation in bcom. I am working as a sales executive for SBI Mutual Fund on a third party payroll. Is this course suitable for me? If yes how would it help in mutual fund industry, as I am looking for a good opportunity in this field.
22nd May 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared a backlog in bba and I am cfa level 2 cleared will it affect my job prospect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?