23rd July 2015, 04:04 PM
jatinaroraa

Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?

Hi,
I am a B.tech Graduate and want to pursue my MBA in Hotel Management. So please guide on how to proceed further. What are the best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements. Location no bar. Didn't got any much useful info on google and even got confused. Please guide to the best of your knowledge asap as the sessions are going to be started this july/aug.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges having excellent placement for MBA in Hotel Management?
  2. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  3. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  4. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  6. How should I proceed to pursue Ph.d after passing MSc Nursing from Kerala University?
  7. How should I proceed to pursue 12th standard after passing 10th boards?
  8. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  10. How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics
  11. Procedure to study MBA in any reputed college of Kolkata?
  12. Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?
  13. Best Colleges offering B.Sc in IT with good placements?
  14. Which is the best MBA college in India to pursue HR?
  15. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  16. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
24th July 2015, 12:21 PM
john215

Default Re: Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?

Re: Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed future?

Hotel Management Courses and Certification:------------

The up to date curriculum in these hotel Management institutes makes sure that the students are trained professionally with extensive training and quality.

Some of the popular courses that students prefer to do are:

Certificate in Hotel & Catering Supervision
Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Diploma in Food & Beverages Services
Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
Post - Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
B.Sc in Hospitality & Administration
M.Sc in Hospitality Administration
M.Sc in Dietetics and Hospital Food Service

Hotel Management Eligibility Criteria:--------------------

These hospitality courses are easy to enroll in.
The students have to give an entrance exam and most of the Institutes generally conduct an interview with the candidates before admitting them.
A basic quality that a candidate should posses is good interaction skills.
The least the basic eligibility criteria for the hotel management entrance examinations is a 12th pass certificate.
These institutes and colleges are recognized and affiliated by Government of India/UGC/AICTE or National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.

Popular Hotel Management Institutes and Colleges in India:-----------

IHM Mumbai
IHM Aurangabad (Taj Group)
IHM Chennai
Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
IHM Ahmedabad
IHM Hyderabad
Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
Amity School of Hospitality, Noida
IHM Agra
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bangalore
Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad
IHM Delhi
IHM Kolkata
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Delhi
24th July 2015, 01:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?

I'll not confuse you by giving a lot of options for the hotel management courses in the form of a 20-3- college list
Let us just keep our focus to some of the top colleges in India which you can apply. Some of these are very renowned and hence you cannot doubt the placement as you have mentioned in your question.

1 Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development

2 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

3 Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)

4 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

5 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

6 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

7 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

8 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

9 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

10 Christ College

The placements question should vanish from your mind after the list. As far as the admission are considered, it depends upon the number of seats left. So, that you will to check by considering each and institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?