19th February 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015

I want to know about CFA eligibility and fee structure as per the latest rules of 2015 only. Please do let me know soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  3. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  5. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  6. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  7. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  9. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  11. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  12. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  13. Fee structure of M.Tech EEE and schedule of GATE 2015?
  14. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of ISI 2015 MStat entrance exam?
  16. Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?
  17. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  18. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
19th February 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015

For CFA 2015 you must have 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board of education with at least 60% marks. Those who are in final year are also eligible for enrollment in the CFA course. The enrollment usually takes place in the month of June/December.

The fee may vary from one Institute to another but it is normally Rs. 45000 for Indian students. You have to complete three levels of CFA course to qualify it. ICFAI University is the most popular Institute among students for doing this course.
20th February 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about CFA eligibility and fee structure as per the latest rules of 2015 only. Please do let me know soon.
CFA eligibility criteria for 2015

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for lower grade post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for upper grade post.

Your age should be in between 10 to 32 years.

Fees for CFA exam 2015:-

Program Enrollment (New Candidates Only)= $450 (One Time Charge)

Exam Registration= $825

Total Cost= $1,275
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?