6th June 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis?

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET ADMISSION IN SYMBIOSIS IF THE STUDENT HAS MISSED THE ENTRANCE TEST LIKE OPEN ADMISSION AND ALL?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  4. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  5. Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  7. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  8. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  9. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  10. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis for B.Com 2016 session? Details of admission?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  14. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  15. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  16. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  17. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
23rd June 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission? for b.com in symbiosis pune.got 71% in 12th. from vanarasi
how many seets avalable in gradution for other state student.
or any management seet?
plz mail me
[email protected]
28th March 2012, 04:30 PM
jobsee

-Important Dates
=SET Test: Sunday, 2nd May 2010
=Registration closes: April 13, 2010 Tuesday
=SET Test: Law/Engg/Health sciences
= 9:30 am to 12.00 noon
General / Design Test
2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
2nd April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12th board..i would like to know if there is any entrance test for admission in symbiosis pune for bcom..my email address is [email protected]
29th April 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
29th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
20th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

ab or nahe symbosis ke sapne dekna bund kar de SET ka EX nahe deya na
30th March 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Regards,
9th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about b.com admission at symbiosis,plz send all detail on my email id like how to apply,cutoff,any admission test required etc soon.my email id is [email protected]
13th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an NRI cbse student having written my board exam and waiting for the results. I want to symbiosis for b.com as joining symbiosis has been my dream.
i would like get details regarding :
1. eligibility requirements for the application
2. expected percentage needed in 12th to apply for the admission or the cut-off marks
3. admission procedure for NRI students.
4. and if there is any quota for NRI students.

Thanks a lot
14th March 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis?

Sir,
Regards,
1st April 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about that is entrance exam for b.com is compulsory for admission in any college other than Delhi university or it is done on merit basis.
Please reply me through email, my email id is [email protected]. please inform me about this because i don't have any good guidance.
21st April 2015, 09:11 PM
Simran Chaudhury

Do we need to go through an entrance exam for applying for bcom in symbiosis? Also can we do CA at the same time from symbiosis when we would do bcom.??
31st May 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have got 96.6% in my 12th boards 2015. I just wanted to enquire whether Symbiosis Pune provides with a distance education course. Kindly revert soon!
9th March 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for b.com and b.com hons. for taking admission in symbiosis college ? what is the last date to fill the abmission form online?
what is the first cutt-off list for b.com?
pls. reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?