28th October 2011, 11:42 AM
ANUPAM SINGH 0997

Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
ANUPAM SINGH

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  2. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  4. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?
  6. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  7. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  8. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  9. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  10. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Where to get the application form for MBBS course?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  13. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  14. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  15. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. How to approach for Architecture course after finishing Diploma in Civil?
  17. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
5th November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?

whta will be the % needed for b.com
26th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?

will there be any entrance exam for BCOM in xaviers?
13th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

is writing the "SET" mandatory for getting admission in to b.com courses in symbiosis?
6th April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission through merit basis
9th March 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage need in 10th for admission in symbiosis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?