12th May 2012, 08:29 AM
Rahulbiyani

How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Comadmission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  4. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
  5. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  6. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  7. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  9. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  10. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details? -- [New]
  12. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  13. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  15. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?
  17. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  18. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
6th August 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?

how to take admission in M Com Symbiosis
?
24th February 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?

How to get admission in b.com in symbiosis?
1st July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

No entrance exam.
You can get admission on the basis of your class 12 marks but they'll have to be pretty good(Ateast 80%)!
28th November 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for b.com.? Can we have the admission on the basis of our 12th percent?
18th June 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 51 % in 12th com & I want admission in symbiosis what can be done plz suggest me
14th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for admission? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?