18th July 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership?

Hi. I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm still doing my Biotechnology degree as a second year student. So, I want to know about that can I join to the NASA at this situation. Or should I complete this degree for that?

19th July 2021, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am srilankan boy I want to join to NASA I am 15 years old. I want to be a Aeronautical engineer. how to get into NASA.pls reply me soon

21st July 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am sri Lankan girl and I want to join to the NASA and I'm 18 years old.can I know what are the qualifications needed.please send me a reply soon.

7th September 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm Marian De Silva from Sri Lanka. I'm a student. How I get the membership from NASA. Can I take this.

This is my email.

[email protected]

5th October 2021, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am SriLankan boy.I am Grade 10 student.I want to Join NASA.This Is my email [email protected] .Thats my dream

6th December 2021, 11:48 AM
Rithmi Dilthara

Hello I'm from Sri Lanka. My main focus is to be an astrobiologyst one day.Now I'm 18 years old.And Nasa is my favorite place in the world. And I like to find new ways about planets , asteroids and new astronomical things. I want to get NASA membership .please tell me how can I get it soon. I hope your reply .

19th July 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please join to me nasa....
I am from Sri Lanka . I like join to NASA . I am 13 years old. Can I join to NASA . If I can reply me soon.

11th August 2022, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 15 years old. How to apply NASA entrance exam?

9th October 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

HI I am a Sri-Lankan girl and I want to join to the Nasa and I am 15 years old. Can I know what are the qualification needed. Pleas send me a reply soon.
[email protected]

9th November 2022, 09:16 AM

Lightbulb Re: How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership?

My age is 17 years old.I'm studying maths stream .
I want to be a astronaut. How I get membership For NASA ?

21st April 2023, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am living in sri lanka I want to join NASA and want to enter a job field there I am 15 years old . What are the qualifications to join NASA and what are the streams to choose for the advanced level examination? Waiting for a reply

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?