30th December 2011, 10:39 AM
sagar0079

Best university in Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad for VLSI and Embedded Course?

i want to get information about best univercity in pune/benglor/haidrabad for vlsi and embedde course

30th March 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best university in Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad for VLSI and Embedded Course?

is there any college based on pune university in banglore
28th May 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best university in Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad for VLSI and Embedded Course?

wthr sandeepani n cdac training institute for vlsi corse is available in pune
18th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please dnt go for sandeepani..its a worst institute nw..i hve jst completed my course dere..vry bad faculty..n placemnts r worst...betr to opt for maven silicon..
18th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wthr sandeepani n cdac training institute for vlsi corse is available in pune
plse dnt go for sandeepani..its a worst institute nw ..i hve jst completed my course frm dere...faculty is vry bad..n moreover no placemnts..wastage of 90 lakhs....its betr to opt maven silicon..de got nic trainers for system verilog...
2nd February 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

is there scholarship for sri lankan indian tamil puple
26th March 2016, 12:35 PM
work@home

Smile Re: Best university in Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad for VLSI and Embedded Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar0079 View Post
i want to get information about best univercity in pune/benglor/haidrabad for vlsi and embedde course
Manipulating University offers MS in Embedded Systems. Manipal university is one of the most reputed university in India providing wide range of caourses of its kind.

There are also various institutions that are providing diploma certification in embedded systems which are really helpful for you to obtain a job in top MNC's of India. One of the top institute that offers such course is Vector institute which is having its branches in chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. CDAC under government of India, telecommunications and technology also provide such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?