1st June 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

my rank in wbjee is 66669. is this rank eligible for getting chance in government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Exact or expected dated of WBJEE counselling? Which college and branch can I expect?
  2. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank? -- [New]
  3. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  4. Dates and centers of WBJEE counselling
  5. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  6. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  7. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  9. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  10. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  11. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  12. Which college I can get seat with a rank of 55863 in WBJEE and a SC rank of 4908?
  13. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  14. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  15. For which college am I eligible after scoring 6000 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  17. Eligibility for WBJEE SC Category counselling if no general rank is given?
  18. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
1st June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

SIR, When the counselling of wbjee2012 will start? In my result my D.O.B is wrong , by guessing i get the wrong DOB. Can I attend counselling of wbjee2012 with wrong d.o.b in downloaded rank card , how to correct my dob in my result . i am sure that i have written right d.o.b. during exam of wbjee2012. However i have send e-mail to wbjeeb.com regarding this problem before24/02/2012 but still i din't get get any reply.MY RANK IS 5928 MY GET ANY GOVT. COLLEGE FOR ELECTRICAL STREAM i.e.EE/ME/EIE/CE/ECE. OR please tell me which private college i can prefer where there is more placement option for me . U can suggest list of decreasing priority oder of college and course which will help me in choice filling during counselling . PLEASE HELP............................
1st June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY RANK IS 19228 WHICH COLLEGE AND BRANCH I GET?
5th June 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i am manish kumar ,my wbjee rank is14776. i would like to know about goverment colleges and branches which allowtted to my rank??
5th June 2012, 07:37 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear ,
friend everything is given on its official web itself

http://www.wbjeeb.in

and for the councelling procedure of the last year you can go to link ...
http://www.wbjeeb.in/Counselling%20Information.html

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts.

cheers
gd luck
thanx
7th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my wbjee rank is 1487 can i get mbbs in west bengal.....?
8th June 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 6000 rank in WBJEE. Can i get Govt. college for ECE? Or if not what are the best private colleges for the same? Please suggest me.
9th June 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 44057, will i get mechanical or ece?
10th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 27642 in 2012 and what is my conselling date
10th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 27642 and i want to know my conselling date of wbjee 2012
10th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 120/200 marks in polytechnic entrance exam what will be my rank
11th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My rank in WBJEE-2012 is 24117 and TFW rank is 3687. I want to know my counselling dates and time.And I also want to know the probable colleges and
branch that I may get according to my rank. Please inform me.
12th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got wbjee rank 4923. Which colleges could i get?
13th June 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 89925 can i get the admission of durgapur college
15th June 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 29422 wbjeeb genral catgo i would like to know the expected date of coun
cellig and which college will be allotted to me
17th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have scord 64171 rank in wb jee .may i get admission in any gov. College in top 20 college of best bengal. Plz reply me soon,
17th June 2012, 12:50 PM
jyoti91

hello dear ,
dear friend everything is given on its official web itself

http://www.wbjeeb.in

and for the councelling procedure of the last year you can go to link ...
http://www.wbjeeb.in/Counselling%20Information.html

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts.

cheers
thank you
28th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 53 marks in mains ,76% in 12th
and due to some unavoidable reasons
was not able to attend the wbjee enternce test
but really wants to get admitted in eng.
Colleges of kolkata. Sir what are the colleges i
could get. Please help!!!!!
11th June 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY WBJEE RANK IS 13856 IN 2013..SUGGEST ME GOOD COLLAGE IN W.B
24th June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Which college I can get seat with a rank of 19127 in WBJEE & a sc rank of 967?
7th June 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62,409 rank in WBJEE 2014. Is there any chance for getting a good college there. I am not a resident of West Bengal.
14th July 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 1983 rank in indian maritime university.in which college i can take admission
10th June 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in pharmacy is 43026 in gen and in obc-b is 2332 could i get govt. colleges for pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?