24th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

my rank is 13288,wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be allotted to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Exact or expected dated of WBJEE counselling? Which college and branch can I expect?
  2. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank? -- [New]
  3. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  4. Dates and centers of WBJEE counselling
  5. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  6. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  7. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  9. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  10. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  11. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  12. Which college I can get seat with a rank of 55863 in WBJEE and a SC rank of 4908?
  13. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  14. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  15. For which college am I eligible after scoring 6000 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  17. Eligibility for WBJEE SC Category counselling if no general rank is given?
  18. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
24th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

SIR,
MY RANK IS 40 IN SC CATEGORY IN WBJEE. WHICH DATE WILL BE MY COUNSELLING DATE AND WHEN? CAN I GET ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY?
24th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

the expected date of counseling is 11th of july 2011.good luck to everybody..
25th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

my wb rank is 37950 can iget good college
25th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you give me the exact or expected date for wbjee counselling,My rank in wbjee 2011 is 28974 GEN,based on the rank which college and branch can I expect,please help.
25th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee jem is 13948 can i expect hit kolkata in 2nd counselling
25th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

my rank in medical WB JEE in genral is 714. i would like to know expected date of councelling date
26th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi! my JEE rank is 19193.please tell my counseling date and place.
26th June 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 44672 in wbjee so may i know the date of councelling .... nd also inform me which college will be allotted 2 me
26th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 44673 in wbjee so may i know the date of councelling
26th June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My rank is 23512 in Wbjee,2011. What will be exact date of registration on which I should report ? If you kindly provide the rankwise schedule of counselling the candidates and the guardians will face less inconvenience at the time of counselling. Earnestly waiting for your reply.
26th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

which college and branch can i expect in wbjee conselling for a rank of 8990
27th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me from where i can download the counselling form for wbjeeb counselling 2011
28th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 28160 rank in gen. catogary please tell me in which college will be alloted to me? my e mail idea is [email protected]. my contact number is 9339414184
28th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

when is wbjee counciling
28th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

when is wbjee counciling?
28th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank is 9372 in gen categary,iwant to know the date of 1st and 2nd councilling.will i get ece,ec, or,cse branch in top private eng collage as heritage int,haldiya and netaji subhas inst
29th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am amit prakash and my rank in wbjee 2011 is 33502 so can i get any collage in wbjee
30th June 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 14222 from general,i would like to know the expected date of counselling and which college will be alloted to me
30th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

When will wbjee councelling take place?
30th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank is 20384,wbjee genral,I wouid like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be alloted to me
1st July 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you give me the exact or expected date for wbjee counselling,My rank in wbjee is 9409 GEN,based on the rank which college and branch can I expect,please help.
We are the domicle of W.B
Regards
and how can i get the application form?
Munshi Al Abid
1st July 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 28581so i want know about counsellingdate,which college i expected?
1st July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 35000 RANK IN WBJEE WHICH COLLEGE WIL I GET PLS REPLY SIR
1st July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 6148 wbjee general .what is my counsilling date?
1st July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 6148 wbjee general .what is my counsilling date?
2nd July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 7242,wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and wich collage will be alloted to me
2nd July 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I AM NITISH KUMAR AND MYGENERAL RAANK OF WBJEE IS 7242. PLZ TELL ME THE DATE OF COUNSELLING
2nd July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

when counselling will start?
3rd July 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

My rank[wbjee] is 8962. What is the date of my counselling?
3rd July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank in wbjee 7242.plz tell me counselling date and place
3rd July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.
sir my rank is 56234,wbjee general ,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which college will be allotted to me.
3rd July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the counselling date of wbjee general 33455
4th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Re:Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.
sir my rank is 56234, wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which college will be alloted to me.
4th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 3380(sc) what is my counselling date?
5th July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 22201 when i get my counsiling dates
5th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in wbjee is 22855 genral category and but my marks in pcm is aggregate 49.33%...will i get the any college through wbjee
5th July 2011, 10:52 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
dear friend everything is given on its official web itself

http://www.wbjeeb.in

and for the councelling procedure of the last year you can go to link ...
http://www.wbjeeb.in/Counselling%20Information.html

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts.

thanks
5th July 2011, 10:55 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
everything is given on its official web itself

http://www.wbjeeb.in

and for the councelling procedure of the last year you can go to link ...
http://www.wbjeeb.in/Counselling%20Information.html

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts.

thanks
6th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank in wbjee exam is 74124(general).....in aieee marks is 27/360,which are the colleges that i may get?Please tell my counselling date......
6th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 23187,wbjee general, I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which college will be allotted to me.
6th July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 23187,wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be allotted to me.
6th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY RANK IS 43460,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COUNSELLING DATE
6th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 8800 ,wbjee sc,i would like to know the expected date of concelling and which college will be alloted to me
6th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 48572 rank in wbjee general.i wouid like to know the expected date and which college will be alloted to me. please suggest best option for me.
7th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 22596,wbjee general,i would like to know which college will be alloted to me
10th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

plese let me know that tfw registration is done or not for rank70157
10th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir my wbjee rank is 27000 and i want ece branch..which college will i get...sir if i get aryabhatt in durgapur then cse is good or not..
11th July 2011, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 48572 rank in wbjee general.i wouid like to know the expected date and which college will be alloted to me. please suggest best option for me.
dear friend,

expected college per your rank:-

SWAMI VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE &
TECHNOLOGY

SEACOM ENGINEERING COLLEGE

SILIGURI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

REGENT EDUCATION & RESEARCH FOUNDATION

thanks
11th July 2011, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my rank is 8800 ,wbjee sc,i would like to know the expected date of concelling and which college will be alloted to me
dear friend,

dear friend,

your COUNSELLING date is given below.

date- 21.07.11
time-2:00 PM

for more details you can visit wbjee website.

all the best

college list for your rank:-

RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

NETAJI SUBHAS ENGINEERING COLLEGE

MCKV INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING

MALLABHUM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

all the ebst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?