31st May 2013, 09:32 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of top MBA colleges? How much score is needed to get in top colleges?

dear friend.....

List of top MBA colleges
---------------------------------

1.Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
2.Indian Institute of Management (lucknow)
3.Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS)(New Delhi)
4.Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
5.Indian Institute of Management (Kozhikode)
6.Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
7.Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
8.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
9.International Management Institute (New Delhi)
10.Xavier Labour Research Institute (Jamshedpur)
11.Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
12.Narsee Monjee (Mumbai)
13.Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
14.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute (Mumbai)
15.Welingkar Institute (Mumbai)
16.Management Development Institute MDI (Gurgaon)
17.Symbiosis Institute (Pune)
18.indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT (New Delhi)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  2. List of top MBA colleges? I have scored 91% in 10th
  3. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  6. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  7. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  8. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  9. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  11. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  12. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management?
  13. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  14. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  15. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  16. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  17. List of top 10 MBA Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?