7th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges

Sir my genral rank is 1962 and girls rank is 865 . Which clg i l get in this rank for biotech

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  3. Which are the B.Tech Biotech colleges in UP with a rank of 716
  4. Colleges which I can get for Biotech after scoring 10799 rank in general and 4078 in girls?
  5. List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?
  6. List of good colleges for doing Ph.D after scoring 372 marks in GATE exam? -- [New]
  7. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 536 rank and 30 in SC?
  8. B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?
  9. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  10. Which good colleges in UPTU can I get after scoring 740 and 340 in Biotech?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  12. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
  13. List of best colleges for B.Tech in Biotechnology in UP?
  14. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  15. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  16. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  17. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  18. How to do Biotech after scoring 732 in UPTU general quota
11th June 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges

Respected sir
I have got the Biotech rank 2795 (GENERAL) and 1294( in girls) in UPTU. May i get the govt. college in up.
With Regards
APARNA SINGH
4th July 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
my name is shikha, kindly tell me the list of colleges for which im eligible to take admission in btech(biotech), my rank is in gn(2609), af(145),gil(1168), bc(791),bcaf(59), bcgl(341).
rpl... soon plsss..
16th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I scored rank 2965 in B.Tech. Biotech. by upsee.
Kindly Suggested all prosible college i can get.
6th July 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 324 rank in obc category, i hav done counselling too and got one college but i'm confused about is it the best college which i can get....??
Plz help me in providing top 5 colleges which are attached with uptu.
Plz rply soon.....
14th July 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am nikhil pandey
My rank is 949 in uptu for boitech
So in the first counceling I got Miet college but cant pay fee for seat booking .so for recounceling which college better for me and
30th October 2015, 07:52 PM
mohinisuhani
Member+

List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges
---------------------------------------

--Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology
--Bundelkhand University
--Amity School of Computer Science
--Anand Engg College
--Integral University Dasauli,
--Saroj Institute of Tech. & Management
--r.b.s College Faculty of Engineering & Technology
--Allahabad Agricultural Institute
--s.d College of Engineering & Technology
--Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
--Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology
31st May 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My upsee rank is (GN 1675)(GL 771)(SC 91)(SCGL 40) for b tech biotech course.
Plz suggest colleges in which I can get seats.
1st June 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir my rank in general is 1730 in biotech 2018 can I get government college. Please give me best answer.
17th June 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I,am Vipin Kumar I got 513 rank in general and 198 rank in obc .have any chance b.tech biotechnology government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?