24th November 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?

My daughter wants to do BTech biotech but her maths is not so strong. Can she do it without maths in 11 and 12. kindly guide. Which are the good colleges which have BTech biotech and with dual degrees .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  4. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  9. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  11. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  15. Top 10 colleges offering B.Sc. biotechnology course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  18. Colleges offering Biotechnology at graduation level besides professional course?
15th January 2017, 09:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?

Biotechnology is a bachelor degree course and it is one of the stream of B.Tech degree whose duration is of four years.

The basic educational qualification required for pursuing the same degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as main subjects from a recognized board.

So not so strong in Mathematics your daughter still go for biotechnology degree course with Biology or Biotechnology with your main subject along witn Physics and Chemistry as main subjects.
24th May 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?

I have just completed my class 12 and i had physics chemistry and biology with combination physical education can i do biotechnology without maths
please answer me
23rd May 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 12th with pcb and I wanted to do biotechnology (b.tech ).There is any government colleges for this or not. And please name them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?