3rd June 2017, 10:56 AM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my 2 this year and i have got 70% in arts stream. further i want to do BBA ,but i did not gave any entrance exam in any govt college so is it possible for me to take admission in PU college or any other govt collage in Chandigarh. Give some list of govt collage in Chandigarh i will be a very thankful.
Hi.. You may have to choose from a number of government and private institutes to pursue your interesting course. 70% marks in 12th will definitely help you to get in good institutes like Lovely Professional University in your city. The significance of LPU is that, you can get good quality of education with scholarship. The infrastructure and the vibrancy in the campus makes the students' life active. The eligibility criteria for BBA is 50% marks in 12th and the students who scored more than 70% are eligible for scholarships. You are also having an option to increase the scholarship amount by scoring good in the university eligibility test. Please visit the website for more info..

Related Questions:
  1. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  2. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  3. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  4. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  5. List of different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?
  8. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same?
  9. Which are the different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?
  10. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  11. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  13. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  14. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  16. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  17. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  18. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?