8th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication?

what is the maximum salary one can get after doing mass comm...
3rd August 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication?

m persuing my B.COM n want to do mass communication ( journalism) as post graduation.. wht r d critiria for d admissions in top colleges??????
25th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

is it needed to have dental record? in taking mass communication
28th August 2011, 07:12 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

You havnt stated that in which do you want to take admission into , ie for bachelor degree or master degree. However,
* for a bachelor in mass communication degree, you have to pass 12th class. In BA in mass communication product Design, Packaging Design, Advertising, Print Media Design, Illustration, Photojournalism, Commercial Photography & Cinematography, 3D Modeling / Animation are studied.
* 2-year master degree is also there for admission of graduate in M.A. Mass Com / M.Sc.VisCom.
Main institutes in this serious are:
-CRAFT: Center for Research in Art of Film and television
www.log2craft.org
-National Institute of Creative Communication (NICC)
http://www.niccindia.org

Thanks
7th September 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i have a bachelor's degree in engineering.I wanted to pursue master's in mass communication...and my question is would i have a chance of pursuing it or not??? as my bachelor's degree is not related to mass communication ,,journalism and all... but i really have the zeal to do masters in mass communication...so in order to do that... if i do not have a chance of doing it bcz i am not frm the relevant bachelor's degree background do i have to do a bachelor's degree in mass communication in order to do MASTER'S in mass communication??? pls reply as soon as u can....
thankyou
8th October 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can u pls provide me with the names of the specific colleges tht provide undergrad courses in mass comm..??...id really appreciate the help.!!!
19th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

now iam styding inter 2nd yaer my 1st year percentage is very poor (57%).i want join in mass communications.i want to that how many years it take and also how many types of course in it and also how many colleges in hyderabad and how expensive it is?
13th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi!sir i am suchismita from odisha state,i have 3 3rd yr arts,i am interested to enter in media ,am i eligible for it?
1st April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 10th at 2006 and after 1 year gap 10 2 in 2009 pass both in 58.9% marks.
now i am in 13 can i apper in UPSC exe... AFTER T.Y
PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION
7th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any combined entrance exam for mass communication courses or it is based on marks obtain in I.Sc ?
17th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

this is mass communication course complitade year
18th July 2012, 08:31 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

eligibility:Bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree in journalism / mass communication is required to pursue a career in this field.

job opportunities:They can find employment with newspapers, periodicals and magazines, central information service, press information bureau, websites, AIR and TV channels like Doordarshan, ZEE TV, Star TV etc.

Remuneration : The minimum salary as per government directive has to be Rs. 5500 to Rs. 9000 for reporters and senior reporters, Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10,500 for the chief reporters and sub-editors.
21st July 2012, 04:09 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii...!!!

-->required qualification is as follows:-

* You should be 12th passed from govt. or private institute with minimum of 60%.

-->following are the available courses:-

*human communication

*television and media

*english

*hindi

*current affairs

*photography

*videography

all the best....
29th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bca ....can i do master degree in mass comunication
15th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, ive completed my Bachelor in english & sociology but now i want join MA in mass communication. So Am i allowed to join mass communication in Master degree? Plz suggest me.
21st January 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

try to inform me that what is the exact qualification to do journalism course n what percentage is required for it????
22nd February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in 2007 in (b.a.) and now i want to join mass communication plz suggest me how i can do this ?
29th April 2013, 09:46 AM
shahaadilali

Thumbs up Re: Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
just wana kno what shd v b gud at 2 join mass commu. n also da various cources in it
hello richa well the minimum qualification to get admission in any journalism collage is that you should be 12 th pass (any stream), most prefered is arts as it deals with some of its subjects. Then to get the admission you should have at least 60% in your 12 or graduation [if applying after that] then your knowledge matters, current who's who etc. You should be good in english or any local language.
9th June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

can i do course in mass comm for becoming an rj after diploma in ece
12th December 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know is that possible to join mass communication after completing diploma in electronics and communications engineering.????????
plz answer me..... I m looking forward for mass communication....
6th May 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bbm regular in ANDRA UNIVERSITY under 2year so can i do mass communication wit dist education.if its available plz tell me fess details
11th August 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether 3 years B.Sc in mass communication will help me becoming a T.V program anchor?
9th March 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the minimum grade that one should have in order to take mass communication college?

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.
13th June 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

can I join mass communication after engineering Please suggest me n how much year it will take
13th March 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in photography and journalism.my parents aim is to join me engineering. Is any engineering course among this. Is that valuable for my carrier. Details about job opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?