1st December 2012, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Can I get grace marks of 10 in one subject provided I clear all the subjects of B.Tech?

i got 59.61 in my b tech.so can i have grace marks.if possible send me procedure......
5th December 2012, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Can I get grace marks of 10 in one subject provided I clear all the subjects of B.Tech?

sir i hv gotten 33 marks in DAA but college provide me 20 marks in internal exam.....can i get grace of 7 marks in gbtu lucknow................
19th December 2012, 04:57 PM

Can I get grace marks if I have internal back with 4 marks??
31st December 2012, 11:34 PM

sir i had done ma betech from k.u and i has one ree in hole degree.
what is procedure to claim grace marks.
plese tel me soon
8979308878 infom m sir nd thats ma contact number
26th February 2013, 10:16 AM

how to remove grace mark in gbtu,is there any criteria for it?
19th March 2013, 12:18 PM

I have 36 marks out of 100 in 5th sem in one paper and other paper are all cleared,so can i get 9 marks gressing for the pass of 5th sem,plzzzzzzzz.......... reply me
20th March 2013, 05:33 PM

UPTU GRACE MARKS ONLY 5 MARKS IN ONE SUBJECT........................................... ......
1st May 2013, 01:56 AM

can i appear in even semester exam. when, i have get back in odd semester { subject is math III }
4th May 2013, 04:17 PM

i am a b.ed student appearing for semester exam is there any grace marks if i failed in one subject
5th May 2013, 08:37 AM
vkghanghas

Grace marks give to a student depends upon university and ,it is diffrent for unis
5th May 2013, 06:56 PM
nanmuin

The Grace marks depends on your university . Different universities have different criteria to give grace marks. Like in Kurukshetra university grace marks of 6 is given if you cleared rest of the exam without any grace . In each semester this grace marks can be given to a student.
27th May 2013, 02:52 AM

sir , i m gbtu 1st year mba student . i want to maximum back rule for year back.
2nd June 2013, 03:42 AM

sir i have a 2 backs in m1 & m3 i got both of 24 ,23 so i have a grace marks yes/not sir 6 nd 7 marks i need to cleared all my subjects.
5th June 2013, 03:41 PM

How much is the grace given during revaluation?
13th June 2013, 11:38 PM

can i get 10 grace marks in two
subjects?i.e.1st year and 2nd year. Sir i have completed my 4th year in b.tech.from gbtu i give my carry over examination but i have not cleared my backs i,e. Maths1 .-24* and maths3 23* so plz tell me can i get 10 grace marks in two
subjects?in different year .thank u.
17th July 2013, 01:45 AM

sir I am btech student and I have got 38 marks in subject emft (ec branch) in 3rd sem 2012-2013 and I am 100% sure that I have got more marks in this subject thats why I also filled challenge revaluation form for rechecking the marksheet but no response is come from mtu sir please kindly upload my result of challenge evaluation of roll no 1124031004
17th July 2013, 10:43 PM

i get 5 marks in uptu b.tech 1st year exam.can i cancel this grace
19th July 2013, 06:18 PM

can i get 7 marks as grace marks in mechanics provided i clear whole b.tech first year gbtu. please help me! give me a way.
21st July 2013, 12:07 AM

sir cani get 4 marks grace in ptu m3 exam
23rd July 2013, 05:01 PM

Sir I am rtu student and I got 17 marks in a subject but there is total requrement of marks is 24 in
External exam and 16 marks in internal but there is 17 marks got in internal. But total requirment is 40 marks to pass but I got total 34 marks. Sir kya 7 number ki grace mujhe milsakta hai ya nahi
23rd July 2013, 05:20 PM

Hello sir, I am a handicapped student (70% disablity) can I get 8 grace marks in QT(MBA) in handicapped quota
26th July 2013, 08:30 AM

Sir, i am 2009-10 batch student of b.tech EE. I got 24 marks in one subject. I cleared rest of all subject Am i elligible for grace mark
26th July 2013, 03:10 PM
maruthidevi

Mainly grace marks vary from college to college or from university to university .
So grace marks depend upon university as per their criteria they allot some
grace marks so that student can clear the exam .Grace marks also depend upon
the examiner .If examiner is good then may be you get 10 grace marks.
Mainly grace marks you can get only of 5 or 6 marks not more then this .So i can't say you will get grace marks or not but you can hope for the best .
Thank you .
29th July 2013, 05:30 PM

hello sir
my btech batch is 2008-2012 but having backlog in one subject ..can u tell me that am i eligible to appear in special exam conducted by ptu
and how many times does ptu conduct this special exam in one year
thank you'
nupur
6th August 2013, 07:18 PM

hello sir ,
can i get a grace of 5 marks in each subject as i have back in two subject in one i hv 22 and in other i hv 25 .....in uptu/gbtu sem exam
10th September 2013, 11:11 AM

I m frm Kurukshetra university Sir i passed provisnal bt hve a backlog in 4th sem which vl be clearing on dec 2013. So i want to knw i vl get passing degree of 2012 or 2013.
28th September 2013, 10:50 AM

in mdu is there any provision of scoring 12 marks as grace!!
28th September 2013, 04:18 PM

Hello Sir I've just now completed b tech from mdu earlier they stated my result pass but at mid night the result got changed they are showing 32 instead of 40 what could be the reason may I get grace of 8 marks?
16th November 2013, 12:39 AM

Sir, I'm uptu student and i got 12 marks in 50 marks of subject? Can I get grace marks of 5marks if not then how much marks will be provided to this subject?
22nd November 2013, 11:26 PM

Angry Re: Can I get grace marks of 10 in one subject provided I clear all the subjects of B.Tech?

[QUOTE=Mr. K;771091]hello,
Sir, I want to know about grace marks provision in uptu for 2007-08 batch.Is there any rule so that i can get grace marks of 10 in one subject provided all subject of entire B.TECh program are cleared.
Thank You
19th December 2013, 10:09 PM

i m student of BE mech..i have got a drop coz of 1 sub. n i have got 31 marks in dat subject..what do i do now?????any gracing is alloted for such problm????plz help..
19th December 2013, 10:12 PM

i m studnt of BE mech...i have got a drop coz of 1 subject...n i got 31 marks in dat subject..i just need 9 marks to save my year...is there any grace provision for me...plz tell me..
11th April 2014, 12:30 PM

i have got grace in 3rd semester in rgpv university , can i got honours degree when i got overall percent 7.5 pleze reply
14th May 2014, 12:27 PM

sir can i get any grace marks in btech mdu .i am 2014 batch paasout batch .
22nd May 2014, 01:03 PM

i have 14 14 marks in maths can my no is improve in revalution . Plz ans me....
24th May 2014, 08:15 PM

sir grace marks milna sahi nahi rahta ya carry papper de kar grace hatana ???????? i am confused
i am aaryan kishore pursuing btech in mechanical from allahabad i have got 5 grace marks in applied thermodynamics in second year i want to eliminate it by giving carry paper is it good for me or not ?????? tell me its urgent
5th June 2014, 09:41 PM

sir can i get grace marks of 5 in b.ed in kurukshtera university i qualified all paper but only failed two times annual and supplementary in hindi paper now i am very confused that who has authority to provide grace marks to who should i contact because i living in jharkhand. i searched so many time in internate but could find suitable answer.please help me sir.my life ruined by kuk, i have all degree in first class but in b.ed i failed in annual and supplymetry, i feeling very shame sir please help me sir
13th June 2014, 10:33 AM

sir i required 8marks grace in m3 after that i clear my b.tech, i ask you its possible or not.
17th July 2014, 07:24 PM

Sir i have one back in mechanics in first year 2nd sem(2013-14 ).when i will clear it,will it affect my degree.sir plz tell me.
19th July 2014, 11:16 AM

Sir Can I get grace marks of 6 in one subject in 2nd sem when I cleared all the subjects of b.tech 1st year batch 2013-14???
Sir Plz help me I scored 70% marks and I have back in one subject.....because of 24 marks out of 100......??
Sir Plz rply soon.......otherwise my this will get affected.....................
22nd July 2014, 04:05 PM

i get grace in one subject in b.tech but having overall % 67 in first year so does the grace effects my degree??
30th July 2014, 02:21 AM

Sir i complete my btech..but one subject of 5 th sem i got 22 marks...rtu show my marksheet of result is pass.but now rtu ask my paper is due in 5th sem.please sis tell what can i do ? Sir i request to you please me 2 no. Grace
1st August 2014, 02:34 AM

Sir can get 5 grace marks in maths 1 as I HV 18 marks internal and 17 external can I apply for grace marks
12th September 2014, 02:53 PM

i have completed my tybaf tite now...but i got one k.t in one last subject for first time in my life...i got 14 marks in dat last paper...but revalauation result are out today i got only 15marks...my percent is 68...but no use...because of one papaer ma carrer is spoiled...even by seeing last 5 papaer performance...unversity cant give grace marks...n at last mote is wriitten that final revaluation will be declared that only after revaluation of all subjects applied to revaluation...what does it means...can any one tell me...?
20th September 2014, 05:20 PM

can i appy for grace marks after the result of revaluation or we should apply for grace marks with out any revaluation
30th September 2014, 10:28 PM

Can i get grace of 4 no in kuk although i dont get any grace marking in any of the xam in this particular xam
Plx email me the procedure how i. L b able to get so...
17th October 2014, 08:28 AM

For 2010 Admition student of grade section .when there is an mersy sub of 2 Year .paper is of new patern 2 Marks 3 Marks .then the passing mark is change .means passing mark is according old patern or new patern.I want to know the passing mark .
29th November 2014, 06:47 PM

sir i want to ask if i got 80% marks in theroy exam and my internal goes only 62% so tell me their is any kind of upgrading for me????????????????????
27th December 2014, 07:05 PM

Sir I am stundying. Btech. 4-1 I got. 20 marks in anew elentire subject. I applied. For revaluation. Will I clear that subject. By getting 6 more marks my clg is jntuk affiliated
1st January 2015, 08:10 PM

Sir my internal marks is 17 and I got 18 no in rtu so 6 no grace is required sir can I pass ya fail