5th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have total 5 subjects in 12th CBSE which are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Computer Science. I have failed in Physics and Biology. I was getting good marks in Practicals but scored 19 marks out of 70 in both subjects. I want to know that in how many subject I am able to give retest? And will CBSE provide any kind of Grace marks? If yes, then how much?

7th March 2016, 12:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?

You can appear for re-test for all; of your subjects if you wish to, there is no boundation for it. You just have to deposit the examination fee depending upon the number of subjects you wish to opt for re-examination and will be very much eligible for it.

Yes, CBSE does offer grace marks, but only to students who really deserve and not randomly to every one.
7th March 2016, 01:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?

You can apply for re-test for as many subjects you want. You can altogether appear for your board examination in the concluding year as a private candidate for all subjects or for any selected ones you wish.

Yes, grace marks is provided to students in CBSE board.
19th May 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Why we have to pass in theory paper instead of they can add marks of practical
10th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam for all 5 subject exam if I have fail in 2 subject I was studying in gseb board & & could I give the exam this year only.
27th February 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Seba board will give grace mark for higher secondary 12 in this year if I fail in two subject till how much they give grace mark
9th April 2019, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

I failed in three subject phy bio and chemistry in all practical I got full marks but in theory I got only 16 marks out of 70 but going for rechecking does cbse give me a Grace mark for pass only 7 mark needed for passing
11th May 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR JULY -2019 EXAM FOR 2 SUBJECTS EXAM IF I AM ELIGIBLE AND I PASSED THEN COLLEGE WILL GIVE ADMISSION IN CURRENT YEAR. (GSEB STUDENT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?