9th October 2010, 01:39 PM
sharique7860

Default Re: ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions

hi its a great idea because many people don't get much time to give as many questions as to get the scholarship
i appreciate the idea
20th October 2010, 09:01 PM
hemashaker

Question Re: ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello,

As you all know we have been successfully running the scholarships from 6 months now. Together we have helped lakhs of students and advice seekers in solving their education and career related queries.

Lately, we have realized that the participation has increased. Despite of increasing the number of winners from 10 to 20 from last few sessions, we feel that the efforts of a lot members get wasted when they don't end up in top 20. This generally happens because a lot of good members do not really have much time due to their studies, preparations and jobs.

We want to improve upon this and change the scholarships program slightly for the better of everyone and the forum itself.

We are thinking of introducing permanent points system. In the current program what happens is: after every session, points get reseted to zero for everyone. Where as, in the new proposed program we would make the points permanent.

You'd be given points for each answer. When you accumulate a certain number of points, say 1000, you can then convert them into Rupees i.e. Rs. 1,000. After you encash them, the points will become zero again. There will be no pressure of completing certain number of posts in certain time. You'll be free to post whenever you have time. The points will keep getting saved in your account.

The better you perform with quality and quantity, more points you'll get for each answer.

In this way no efforts will get wasted ever.

This is still just an Idea we are thinking about. Please let us know your suggestions in this thread.
hi your idea to give a chance to many in winning scholarship is really cool but in the process the identity we would get is lost by just taking the money out,it would be great if you could give a certificate along with the amount in that case quality of our answers would be much better
21st October 2010, 02:09 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

I wanted to know...why are these plans not being implemented??

We need a little bit change....

it will not only increase our devotion of working...but also make it more interesting and fun...
22nd October 2010, 06:34 AM
helpmaster

I think this new suggestion is good as those who are posting good quality answers but unfortunately unable to get any scholarship as they were not in top 20.
So this change will not harm those who due to lack of time cannot post as many answers but whenevr their points are scored at a certain level they will get scholarship
23rd October 2010, 10:45 PM
sharique7860

i think the idea is good to implement,because many of us did not get too much time to answer as many question to be in top 20th.
24th October 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi your idea to give a chance to many in winning scholarship is really cool but in the process the identity we would get is lost by just taking the money out,it would be great if you could give a certificate along with the amount in that case quality of our answers would be much better
5th November 2010, 09:25 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

this is very good thinking but i have certain querries. about i will discuss later.
28th January 2011, 05:33 PM
anjana sanpal

Thumbs up Re: ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions

Hi, I have just gone through the scholar proposal and I really find it very interesting.the idea of participating in this forum is amazing.this is the best way to help others and rather we feel like being in touch with so many people.we are one.infact we can give our helping hand to so many needy people.this is a good opportunity to learn and to enhance our knowledge as much as we can
28th January 2011, 05:43 PM
anjana sanpal

Hi, I have just gone through the scholar proposal and I really find it very interesting.the idea of participating in this forum is amazing.this is the best way to help others and rather we feel like being in touch with so many people.we are one.infact we can give our helping hand to so many needy people.this is a good opportunity to learn and to enhance our knowledge as much as we can
30th January 2011, 06:03 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

It is a nice point to maintain the interest in all the members. Many sites have this system. But some other thing like one of the member said that if certificates would be given then quality of posts would be excellent.
2nd March 2011, 05:16 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
As you all know we have been successfully running the scholarships from 6 months now. Together we have helped lakhs of students and advice seekers in solving their education and career related queries.

Lately, we have realized that the participation has increased. Despite of increasing the number of winners from 10 to 20 from last few sessions, we feel that the efforts of a lot members get wasted when they don't end up in top 20. This generally happens because a lot of good members do not really have much time due to their studies, preparations and jobs.

We want to improve upon this and change the scholarships program slightly for the better of everyone and the forum itself.

We are thinking of introducing permanent points system. In the current program what happens is: after every session, points get reseted to zero for everyone. Where as, in the new proposed program we would make the points permanent.

You'd be given points for each answer. When you accumulate a certain number of points, say 1000, you can then convert them into Rupees i.e. Rs. 1,000. After you encash them, the points will become zero again. There will be no pressure of completing certain number of posts in certain time. You'll be free to post whenever you have time. The points will keep getting saved in your account.

The better you perform with quality and quantity, more points you'll get for each answer.

In this way no efforts will get wasted ever.

This is still just an Idea we are thinking about. Please let us know your suggestions in this thread.
This is a very Nice Idea..Sir...

I think you have posted this long back But Still there is No implementation in this Idea.

The Idea was great..It will be Good if you implement it soon
2nd March 2011, 05:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Red face Re: ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions

Sir , you idea is very fantastic as there are many members who answers question but dont get rewarded.
Also most of the members of this form are students , they spend so much of their quality time in this forum , they should be rewarded what if they dont end up in top 100.

Please try to implement online transfer as fast as possible , it will be beneficial for you as well as to us.

I think TAFp members may at loss , if TAFP doesnt continue , so make some special provision for TAFP members . And it is not that if TAFP doesnt continue , then quality of forum will diminish because in new system , point will be rewarded according to quality of answers, so answers will only improve.....!!!

New comers will be really benefited.
2nd March 2011, 05:54 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions

With the implementation of this new system , your website will really become very popular but you have to take care fake and useless answers ...
If a fraud person reaches upto 1000 points , in the way you can easily recognize him by looking at his post....
2nd March 2011, 06:59 PM
rishu142

RESPECTED ADMIN,

The afore stated proposal is much well and fine for all of us.But despite money there is one more important thing for us to do is providing fruitful suggestion to the seekers so that they can be more beneficial.To provide these things i suggest the admin to introduce a weekly performance card which will make good competition among the members .By these strategies this forum will get much better promotion and attractive to one and all.

Regards,
Siladitya Nayak
2nd March 2011, 11:31 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear sir
Your idea of implementing new scholarship scheme is excellent and superb. With new scheme of scholarship every member will get something who is doing their job of giving information to advise seekers.Everyone then tries to deliver his best for gaining more points and with this thousands of advise seekers gets more appropriate needful answers. I hope for its implementation soon and I believes that the days are not far away from us when our forum becomes most popular and leading in the world.
With best wishes
Regards
Sanjiv sharma
3rd March 2011, 03:00 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

I think it is a great idea.because many students participate in it and they do not get

anything so this is the best way to encourage them and it will also increase competition.
5th May 2011, 07:44 PM

its grate idea and the compitition will br reduced
13th October 2011, 09:11 PM
nosh

Dear sir.
I am indian student NAUSEEN ALI. I want to study MBBS. This year I have applied for MBBS course in BHOPAL country (Pvt. medical college). this will cost around 12-14 lacs. 4 donation fees is 12lac.
My Father’s heart precent.my mother is house wife.& i have 5 sister.only one sister is working.my economic condition very poor.
So, I need your financial support to carry out my education.
Kindly help me by providing scholarship.
I hope you will not disappoint my request and help me as soon as possible.
Kindly Help me…… by providing the way how to overcome this problem.
I am in great trouble.. becoz i have to submit the amount (apporox. 7 lacs first year)
in sep to first week oct. months…..
Plz great muslims help me… insha Allah I could study MBBS from THIS year….
I am waiting for your fruitful reply……….
May Allah accept your all endeavours here and here after.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
With best wishes ands was-Salam.
Yours very sincerely,
NAUSHEEN ALI.
D/O, SYED MANZOOR ALI.
T-3 NAWAB BLOCK APEX CITY CENTRE,
OPP. HILTON HOTEL.ABOVE SANJAY PRAKSHAN,
IBRAHIMPURA.BHOPAL.(M.P).
CONTACT NO. 9893421539.
27th December 2012, 01:28 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Dear Admin

Is this plan implemented now ?

I mean the idea it is started in 2010 year.

What about now? Since i am new member i want to know about this nice plan.

Awaiting your reply.
Message to my profile

Best Regards,
Sampath
26th February 2013, 11:47 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

@ admin: It is true that many of the good winners dont have time to reply to many answers because of exams,jobs and research works, it is best that TAFP is introduced and many slots are given,but still then it is not enough. I think instead of point racing in every competition, it will be good if they post good answers and the answers are checked by moderators and approve,based on that upto some 100 or 200 questions are answered,and according to their performance, they are given money, It is just suggestions.
19th July 2013, 05:22 PM
hunnyt

hello sir
i m himanshu taneja
frm delhi
i completed my guradation bcom from allahabad unv.
i got 85% , now i want to do PG in mass communication in mumbai govt colleges
in this year i want to take admission plzzzzz till me which colleges is best plzzzzzzzzz
help me sir / mam . can i take soolarship also i got 1st divisn
[email protected]
14th November 2013, 01:34 PM
kittu4uonly

I think it is a great idea, i think it is best for everyone.

because many members will participate in this fourm and they will get nothing
so, its better if you will apply New Scholarships Plan Proposal as soon as
possible.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?