31st January 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?

Please send me marketing and sales last 2 years question paper and syllabus ?
24th December 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?

Send me marketing and sales last 2 years question paper and also the syllabus for coal India ltd management trainee my email id is [email protected]
30th December 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 2 years question paper of marketing and sales and also the syllabus for coal india management trainee
My email id is [email protected]
4th January 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Please send last 2 year sales and marketing paper of coal india management email id [email protected]
5th February 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me marketing and sales last 2 yrs question paper .
My mail id - [email protected].

Thanks
21st July 2022, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send Solved or unsolved Paper of Sales and Marketing For Coal India Limited or Can u Suggest Name of Book Related To that .My id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?