10th October 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

respcted sir
i have passd 12 standrd , my strem is commerce so sir
i wnt to join marchen navy ..
how can i join marchen navy?pls hlp

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  2. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  3. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard? Forms to be filled for the same?
  4. Where to get forms for Merchant Navy after passing 12th standard?
  5. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  6. how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after 12th?
  10. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  11. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  12. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
  13. Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  15. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?