6th May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

sir i want to know the total fees sturcture including hostel, mess,tuition fees of srm university chennai in nanotecnology branch. kindly sent me fees detail at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
  4. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Manipal?
  6. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  7. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course? -- [New]
  9. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  10. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  11. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  13. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
  16. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  17. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
19th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

I WANT TO KNOW FEE STRUCTURE OF 4 YEARS B.TECH WITH HOSTEL AND MESS FEE
PLEASE SEND IT TO [email protected]
27th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of college,mess and including hostel?
31st May 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

how much seats are reserved in mechanical traides of kiitee 2013 on first cousling
8th July 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I would like to know what is the total 4 years fee for B.Tech.course including the tuition,mess,hostel etc.

Regard
9th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of btech comp.course for 2014 selected student,including mess & hostel charge
29th March 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee at Bits,Pilani?

can you furnish a detailed fee structure of the 4year B.Tech course offered at BITS,Pilani.It should include Admission fees, Tuition fees,other fees if any,Hostel fees and Mess Charges
16th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a 1 student & i want to know what is the fee structure for 4yrs mbbs program, hostel fee, mess fee ,tutionfeesand other details for other courses.please send the complete informationt at [email protected]. i will highly THANKFULL TOYOU.
26th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me about the fee structure of kiit university for beech in 2014 as I want to take admission.
Please give all details to my account [email protected].
3rd June 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

TOTAL fees of ME (B .TECH ) WITH HOSTAL AND MESS FEES
3rd January 2015, 08:13 PM

I want to know fee structurw of 4years B.Tech in Computer science and engg.with mess hostel and tution fee form Vellore institute of techonology..

15th May 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank in mains 2015 and which college will i get with 105marks with obc
14th June 2015, 09:55 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

If you will do B.tech from the private collage then the total fee including the (hostel ,mess) will be around 6-7.5 laks.
And is you do the engineering from the government collages like from IIT's you will have to pay total fee of 4 year duration in 2.5 to 3 lakhs.
So better for you is to beat the competitive exams and get the government engineering collages according to your rank.
25th March 2016, 07:05 AM

What is the fee structure for btech for 4 yrs for girls with hostel, mess and tution fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?