19th September 2011, 05:29 AM
havolin

Guidance regarding to frame a Time Table to prepare for AIPMT Exam?

i am a medical aspirant and i wanted to clear aipmt plzzz somebody help me in making my time table i am facing lot of problems in that here are my details;

wake up:any time (i have the power to wake up at any time)
sleeping time:i sleep as per my reqirements sometimes 4am or 10pm
strong subject:biology
weak subjecthysics
medium subject :chemistry
studying hours :i can study upto 12or 14 hrs a day
my enemy:television(due to this i am loosing focus on my studies plzz suggest
me how to avoid this) i am addicted to this

need urgently plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

19th September 2011, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance regarding to frame a Time Table to prepare for AIPMT Exam?

To score well in this exam you need to be well focused. You need to plan based on the time available and the areas you need to cover. Donot sit in one stretch. Do keep an interval of 15 - 20 mins when you complete each section. At the end of the day do revise what you have learnt. Make sure you sleep for 7-8 hours each day. The television can be distracting. You must make sure you do not watch the same for more than one hour in a day.
7th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my bitsat date is may 30 but i m preparing for other exams also . 12 th is eamcet exam after that aieee,nest exams are there but im preparing for bitsat today is april 7 th as i m peparing the subject in arihant book2011 with me that book only is there if we do that book we will get a seat in bitssat 2012 sir plz reply me with me arihant cd is also there by practising cd , arihant,mtg bistat , gk publication material bits if i will do is it guaranty to geta seat in btsat 2012
29th April 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

sir i am study in XII pcm and i want to score above 90% and i am not good in study in class X I got 58% so sir please give some suggestion.
17th August 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 I go to coaching from 3 pm to8 pm & I reach home till 9 pm I also go to school also from 7 am to 2 pm and I want a study timetable to clear aipmt as well as my school exams please help & advice me how should I study please send your reply at [email protected]
19th November 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am in class 11 medical I have the school timings 7 am to 2 pm and coaching timings 3 to 8 pm.... when should i do self study. Please help in making a appropriate time table.... plz help me I want to get good marks in 11 and also a good rank in practice test held in coaching centre.....
21st November 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have go to my coching class 10 to 3 i reach in pg at 4 plz help in taking a appropriate time table ......plz help me .i went to get good marks in aipmt also good rank
23rd March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of class 9.i like very. much biology and physics.but i want to know that in aipmt exam math is very hard .because i am loose in math
30th May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir I go to school from 7am to1pm and coaching from 3pm to 8pm help me in framing time table
3rd June 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 12 in class11 i have done foundation course but in class12 i have left so plzz guide me in making my tim table for board as well as medical preperation
24th July 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,, in my house their is no fixed place to study all the time some guest is always their in my house thats why i m unable to concentrate and i know if i got a special place for studing then i can get selection in aipmt but this is not going so what should i do and when i talk to my parent for this they said u only need facilities u can,t do anything and we don,t have so much money to spend on u....so now what should i do.... plzzz help ,me.........

aakanksha
2nd September 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir its very important for me to get good rank in aipmt 2016.m so weak in physics;medium in chemistry and biology.how can I manage aipmt syllabus with bsc????
Plllzzzz sir help me......
25th March 2016, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I am 1 year dropper and I m preparing for medical entrance exam. Now I have only 1 month for preparing. How can I prepare in one month properly. Plzzzzzzzz.......... Give me a powerfull suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?