27th April 2012, 08:27 PM

How to take admission in KK, ITI and KK diploma courses? Which is the best college in Dhanbad?

it will be good to take the admission in kk iti and kk diploma courses please suggest me which college best in dhanbad

14th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in KK, ITI and KK diploma courses? Which is the best college in Dhanbad?

Addmission date for iti With electrical department
3rd April 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in KK, ITI and KK diploma courses? Which is the best college in Dhanbad?

Those who are want to take admission in ITI or Diploma call me @ 9234990099 or mail me - [email protected]
9th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am admission of our colg to the last date exm
17th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Bro..if you want Take admission in iti then go to baliyapur institute of technology,sindri{BLIT} because it is cheaper and better and NCVT approved also by the way k.k. Is good but B.LIT is much betr..
30th August 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What document submitted by the addmission time and starpen facilities for kk iti?
7th November 2013, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Skolar ship ka kagaj kaha jama karna hai
10th August 2015, 11:38 PM
sameer kumar das

I am sameer how to admision dhanbad ITI .I complet gradution.
25th March 2016, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am puja kumari (Diplome civil engneering) how to admision last deta 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?