View Poll Results: Do you think India politics requires young generation to run it?

Yes 49 94.23%
No 3 5.77%
May be 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

19th December 2010, 01:44 AM
nishant1110

Smile Re: How to Join Politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
I want to explore my Career in 'POLITICS'.
Can anybody answer how to form a party of my own ?
If in future anyhow I able to make my own party,will you guys join it ?
Ya sure I'll join it. You just have to register yourself with the Election Commission of India, give a statement of the profile of your party, its ideology, its ethics report and statement of objectives or manifesto if you want to contest elections. You must be 21yrs+ to head a political party
19th December 2010, 09:05 AM
ruchika4989

Default Re: How to Join Politics?

there are many ways you can first wrte civil exams and then become an IAS officer .after some years of your service you can get a ticket for elections
19th December 2010, 09:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

I am not interested in politics. I just want a good professional job. I wont join but i will recommend many of my known persons to join in your party.

The politics definitely in need of our young blood and we are the right persons who can capable of resolving the problems that are being happened by the present politics.

All the best
19th December 2010, 11:37 AM
Nallam Srilatha

dear friend,
first of all i'm saying all the best for you. why because it's great thought.in past days as politicians had some rules &regulations that mean if a person wants to join in politics he should have minimum age 25 years old& at least he will pass degree or intermediate & he must have to little bit knowledge on politics.but now a days no restriction.if you knows any person have political background then you will easily join in politics.based on the person your position will be change.there is no human being in politicians.
19th December 2010, 02:26 PM
sindhusweety

hello friend,
to enter into POLITICS it is not easy task as we should have strong determination to do service to the people and we should able to know what is going on in and around our society , we should have leadership qualities like to manage everyone, mingle with everyone,helping nature,being bold, managing the situation,confident in what is doing,sincerity etc.another thing we should also know about how to administrate.
Everyone thinks POLITICS is a game and it is dustbin and we should not enter into this,but no one is thinking that we are living based on that political strategy is that the political party forming government.
It is right decision on your part go ahead . one thing you should remember that to form a party is not easy task one should have experience so for that it is better to concern any politician and you ask him how you should proceed,anyway i am also back at you.
bye.
be a good leader,
and finally be agood politician.
19th December 2010, 05:48 PM
jitendradagrt

join local political student wing and give your best and impress the main leader by your work.
politics is not a game or exam if you have good leadership skills and willing to do something for our country than definitely its easy for you.
14th January 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

yes,i think dat india needs young generation.....bcoz the young one will come wid new ideas for running the country....i think dat they will fully change the country wid their young brain.....
12th February 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

i want to join politics..I am very interstate to join....Whom will help me????????How can i prove my leadership quality???
11th April 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

what is poliltics????????????????
many people are saying that politics are nothing but politics is everything for us and our country ..............u know why.b\c
p=polite
o=obeident f0r our contry
l=love to every one and love to eachother
i=intelligent to everywork
t=talented every performiss
i=ignornace to family country curcumtance
c=all curcuntance face easily
s=all politian are not save....:( i became a go0d politian INSHALLAH.plzzzzzzz pray f0r me
27th April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

how can join the parties
2nd July 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam d wonder lover View Post
dear friend its very good news that our new generation is also moving towards the politics.
but for joing the poltics its not very easy to build a seperate party.
at the first stage you should be helpful for the people of you area/town/city.participate in the social welfare work for the people,arrange meeting,seminar so that people can understand the value of young generation.in this way you can get the fame among the publics.after that stand in an election and then form a party with dedicated peson.
can u help me and suggest me how to build team ,for youth
16th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finished MA.MPHIL ENGLISH HOW TO JOIN POLITICS
20th October 2011, 02:50 PM
krishna6000

but sir with a new generation a politician should be well organised and well educated.
25th October 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

we can join politics with nommedical
29th November 2011, 06:08 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

I agree with you dear, but "TALENT" is never age dependant.

For example- Jyoti Basu, Rahul Gandhi, Sachin Pilot etc.

All of them are young and eminent Politicians of India. They dont have much Life Experiance, they even dont have Power (BAL) but have that "TALENT" and "Ability" that where are they today.
13th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to enter into politics...my age is 19 n i am doing b-tech...this is my frst year...can i enter?and if yes dn how?please inform me the procedure...i will be thnkful to u..
1st February 2012, 05:48 PM
mainprakash

Good evening sir/ mam, my name is shimla i am 20 year old i beceicaly belong to Rajasthan. i want to enter into politics. i am working as a post of HR manager in DTS Transport services in New Delhi.
6th December 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

HI my name is deepak. i have done my B-tech in 2013 & i am working with MNC company but i wanna do something for society for that i wanna join politics.But i don't have any political backgroung from Family & i belong to middle class Family. what should i do? Please suggest me.
my mail [email protected]
no- 09219294560
24th November 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

One condition from my side if you make your own party to improve in our nation so i always join it.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?