11th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue admission in north campus college of DU? I want to join politics

i wanna pursue admission in a good north campus college of du.i want to join the line of politics and i'm confuse which course-pol science hons or economics hons will be beneficial for me for the same.i've got 89.5%(best four ).which course to pursue and which college can i get ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  2. Colleges for B.Ed in Delhi after B.Com with 43% marks?
  3. How can I get admission in North Campus college after scoring a percentage of 71?
  4. How to join politics after passing 10th? Which courses should I do so that I can make my future in politics?
  5. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  6. Will I be able to get a good north campus college for B.Com or B.A Economics at this rank?
  7. Which are the best colleges for eco hons in north campus?
  8. Which is better for Economic honours Venkateshwara college or Kiroimal college? -- [New]
  9. Information about CLAT? How to join Politics?
  10. How much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu College situated in North Campus for BSc Mathematics 1st year?
  11. Will you join 'POLITICS' -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in north campus of DU for graduation course? I belong to SC category and having 62% marks in 12th(Commerce Stream)
  13. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  14. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  15. How to Join Politics?
  16. Information about Ambedkar College and Janvikas College? Which college is the best to join? Which companies come to this college during campus placements?
  17. Will I get admission in any good DU college after scoring 78% in CBSE 12th board
  18. Minimum percentage needed in 12th to get admission in north DU campus for BSc(Hons) in any branch?
15th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue admission in north campus college of DU? I want to join politics

Can i get admission in north campus top five colleges?I scored 82%marks in 12th from commerce.
28th June 2013, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue admission in north campus college of DU? I want to join politics

I got 92.67% in pcm in 12th . Can i wait for 2nd cut off for better college?
26th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, what does the best four subjects in Delhi University mean?Do they count percentage on the basis of PCM(as i am a science student) marks in english or the marks in all the four subjects in the cut off.
thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?