View Poll Results: Do you think India politics requires young generation to run it?

Yes 49 94.23%
No 3 5.77%
May be 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

2nd January 2010, 11:13 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

How to Join Politics?

I want to explore my Career in 'POLITICS'.
Can anybody answer how to form a party of my own ?
If in future anyhow I able to make my own party,will you guys join it ?

-Faiyaz

Last edited by faiyaz; 1st February 2010 at 11:15 AM.
1st February 2010, 11:06 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to Join Politics?

making a own party is not easy. making a winning party is not at all easy. if you make a own party surely i'll join.. i wish to see youngsters making party.. i'll support it too
1st February 2010, 11:52 PM
Aishwary

Yes i join it but one condition from my side if you make your own party to improve in our nation so i always join it.....
2nd February 2010, 01:33 AM
The_Wisdom
Super Moderator

It is great to see young generation being considerate about country and ready to get in politics. However politics is not like any other career where you can join it through any sequential procedure. If you are talking about becoming a member of any elected legislative body like Legislative assembly, Parliament, Municipal Corporation, Gram Panchayat etc. any Indian above the age of 25 years can stand in elections. So standing in elections is not a big deal but creating mass strong goodwill for yourself among the voters is. For that one can start through joining Social organisations or through college elections. One important thing is that one should be really dedicated to it and have very strong willpower and strength to handle anything because nothing is certain in the field.
2nd February 2010, 02:43 AM
manoharmanas

First of all congratulations for ur interest in politics. we need people like u to join it to make our country No.1 in the world.
There are many ways of entering politics .
I. if u are from political family then the way is easy for u. complete ur education and then just join the party.
II. if u are commoner want to join politics then study IAS to become officers and then after ur service u can join some party.
III attain excellence in ur field and then when u are stable in ur position join some party or start ur own like film actors(govinda,shatrugan sinha),cricketers(navjot singh sidhu) or scientist(Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam)or bureaucrats(Shashi Tharoor).
2nd February 2010, 08:37 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

dear friend its very good news that our new generation is also moving towards the politics.
but for joing the poltics its not very easy to build a seperate party.
at the first stage you should be helpful for the people of you area/town/city.participate in the social welfare work for the people,arrange meeting,seminar so that people can understand the value of young generation.in this way you can get the fame among the publics.after that stand in an election and then form a party with dedicated peson.
2nd February 2010, 09:38 AM
Aishwary

Yes you can make your own party and i will join it if you will do work for improvement of nation.......
And it is a great think
2nd February 2010, 10:20 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

I would recommend joining the provincial or federal riding association of the political party of your choice. Overtime your experience will grow and you'll become important. These groups are so understaffed that every person counts. I have a drinking group of politically oriented people and one of our members is the president of a provincial liberal riding association. His politics are no great shakes in my opinion but he does have access to Premier McGuinty. So if you want to get experience and mature in these regards and then have an influence the understaffed riding associations are a place to do it. And senior people are so few and far between that they can have some influence.

If you are politically oriented the riding associations are a place to meet like minded people, kindred spirits. Your life will be enhansed socially as well as educationally.

Myself I have taken an interest in economics for 19 years and researched in this area as an activist. It's been an eye opener and shown me how the world work. I'm much more knowledgable for looking into things like employment levels. My drinking group is political- intellectual people and I fit in because of my work as an activist.
2nd February 2010, 10:38 AM
sarita.lohiya25

it is very nice that young generation has interest in politics b'coz Indian politics need it. if you are interesting than you can go to the any party which you think is working good for our country. you can make your own party also sothat you can work freely in your own style for your country.
2nd February 2010, 07:53 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

for joining politics according to the law and legislation of our country any one above 25 can jump into it but it os ot that easy as it seems and more over one must have a base to do so that is one must have enough popularity in the region from where he is contesting elections and must have taken participation in some social work and if possible in college elections or local inter village elections and must be a renouned public figure which will add on to your popularity and increase the chances of winning. but it is quite tough than it seems but we can assure you that you have done such a tremendous job by helping us all so our votes will be certainly there for you keep it up and surely participate and we will see that you gain the maximum polls . thanks wish you luck and sucess.. bye
2nd February 2010, 09:12 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

my dear if you want to join plitics you should have the quality of leadership and convincing people and then you should have approach as well you need a lot of money for buying the tickets its really difficult but if you ca approach someone in politics then it is easy
2nd February 2010, 09:55 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

this is very nice question
well no graduation is required, no exams are held for this,so you are lucky
join some party as a junior member,if you are lucky they will promote you
best of luck
3rd February 2010, 12:21 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Nice to read all your replies,let them coming......

3rd February 2010, 10:13 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

This is true that for better growth of India, India's politices requires young generation.......and i m with you..........
4th February 2010, 09:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

youth is tha main part of our country, the need for educated youth to come up and join politics is must, without young generation india not sucess in politics.
5th February 2010, 02:03 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

i dont know about others but i am sure about it that i am not going to join politics as its not a gud thing. you can make your party if you have the convincing power and the leadership quality in you.i think you having all this quality in you. so all the bes for your future and hope you change the meaning of politics.
21st March 2010, 12:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend...........You are totally confused and not focussed. You say you want to join politics., join NGO and IAS. A Govt. servant cannot join any political party. Stay focussed and think clearly what you want to do.

Meanwhile, if you want to join politics, what is your family's economic status? Can you survive without doing any regular earning? You may do business but have you any footing in it to earn sufficient money? What are the political links(not ideological) you have. To come up in Indian links are more essential than capability. Do you have it? There no intra-party democracy in any Indian political parties, it is only connections that makes a leader. Think before you leap.
22nd March 2010, 02:01 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hey friend you want to go in poltics is good but
remember one thing first you go in village
and do some social works take some friends who are
trust able join some NGO and grow your social network ...
and earn some money ...
because your own party needs more money ,,,,
you build your own party then i will also n join you
good luck,,,
22nd March 2010, 02:02 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hey friend you want to go in poltics is good but
remember one thing first you go in village
and do some social works take some friends who are
trust able join some NGO and grow your social network ...
and earn some money ...
because your own party needs more money ,,,,
you build your own party then i will also n join you
good luck,,,
22nd March 2010, 11:55 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you need a lots of money to join politics
because you need to run a rally with your name.
and a lots of supporter then only you can get success in politics..
politics does not require any educational qualification.
5th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintoo View Post
This is true that for better growth of India, India's politices requires young generation.......and i m with you..........
ANS-----> I don't think new generations r required in politics bcz new jo hote hain woh josh se kaam lete hain hosh se nahi raajniti dimag ka khel hai bal ka nahi issiliye jo elders hote hain woh takat kam apna dimag jaada chalate hain jiski jaada zarurat hai but elders politicians ki ye galti hai ki woh ek dusare ki maarne mai lage hain apna faida dekh rahe bhard mai jai desh ye soch k sath election mai khare hote hain...
ME ASHISH 19yrs LUCKNOW, plz give me feedback
26th May 2010, 03:05 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ANS-----> I don't think new generations r required in politics bcz new jo hote hain woh josh se kaam lete hain hosh se nahi raajniti dimag ka khel hai bal ka nahi issiliye jo elders hote hain woh takat kam apna dimag jaada chalate hain jiski jaada zarurat hai but elders politicians ki ye galti hai ki woh ek dusare ki maarne mai lage hain apna faida dekh rahe bhard mai jai desh ye soch k sath election mai khare hote hain...
ME ASHISH 19yrs LUCKNOW, plz give me feedback

I agree with you dear, but "TALENT" is never age dependant.

For example- Jyoti Basu, Rahul Gandhi, Sachin Pilot etc.

All of them are young and eminent Politicians of India. They dont have much Life Experiance, they even dont have Power (BAL) but have that "TALENT" and "Ability" that where are they today.

I know the "DIMOND" in my, I am just little confused how to set forward. Where to start from.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
26th May 2010, 03:25 PM
kirankshinde

Hi Friends,

I think the most easy way to jion politics is if you have a political background. If you don't have a political Backgraound then it becomes difficult.

BUt the next way is if you have or your parents have good amount of money which you can spend then it becomes some what is.

Here i would Like to share story of my friends is now a Nagarsevka at the age of 24 in our locality.
Before that if you don,t have any backgaraoud or Money. then you can take the example of my friend.

he was good speaker and communicator. we use to make fun of his. then after completing his 12th standard he started social work like helping the poor student to get funds required for the studies, Help the aged people and arranging the tirps for them. and various other activites. After completing gradution he just took to this activities a large scale. and Now he is vritually the main person of a policial party in our area.

I think is will do good since he had disere to jion politics any how.

So, I think if we really want to become politicians it is as easy as we can think.

But, When u will earn your place no one can tell you u really will have to work had.

ok

thanks
7th June 2010, 09:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirankshinde View Post
Hi Friends,

I think the most easy way to jion politics is if you have a political background. If you don't have a political Backgraound then it becomes difficult.

BUt the next way is if you have or your parents have good amount of money which you can spend then it becomes some what is.

Here i would Like to share story of my friends is now a Nagarsevka at the age of 24 in our locality.
Before that if you don,t have any backgaraoud or Money. then you can take the example of my friend.

he was good speaker and communicator. we use to make fun of his. then after completing his 12th standard he started social work like helping the poor student to get funds required for the studies, Help the aged people and arranging the tirps for them. and various other activites. After completing gradution he just took to this activities a large scale. and Now he is vritually the main person of a policial party in our area.

I think is will do good since he had disere to jion politics any how.

So, I think if we really want to become politicians it is as easy as we can think.

But, When u will earn your place no one can tell you u really will have to work had.

ok

thanks

Really Inspiring and Good lessons for us.

Thanks kirankshinde

Guys let your suggessions come, they are really appreciable.

Regards

~Faiyaz~
7th June 2010, 09:34 PM
kant

To make a party is not easy because there are many wolves in our country. These wolves will try to be barriar against you.
To make a party, a man should be related to more people. If you have talent and good behave then you can make a political party.

Kant
7th June 2010, 10:51 PM
help100%

To join politics in the very beginning you should have a very good base in law and the legal system of our country as well as politics and if you don't have a political background you should atleast have a monetary backup.
If you fullfill all this requirement i think you can become a good politician.

For any further queries free to post.

Best of Luck,
help100%
31st July 2010, 09:53 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi friends yeah obviously future politics should be hand over to the youngsters so that they can develop countries face....one single youngster can think in many sides to develop the country....so its ma suggestion that we youngsters must hold hands together and say to develop our country more...........

regards
azhar
30th August 2010, 02:37 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.MD.AZHARUDDIN View Post
hi friends yeah obviously future politics should be hand over to the youngsters so that they can develop countries face....one single youngster can think in many sides to develop the country....so its ma suggestion that we youngsters must hold hands together and say to develop our country more...........

regards
azhar

Yes this is what we require Mass Movement against corruption.

But its very difficult to generate a mass power because of the plethora of career oppurtunities available hardly anyone will come forward.

But yes Politics shouldn't be completely hand over to youngsters, because Experiance is an Important tool of Politics so here we cant forget our senior ones.
30th August 2010, 08:47 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to Join Politics?

dear friend

today's Indian politics has touched the sky of corruption. uneducated people are leading us. so the time has come to lead our country dynamically.

to join politics firstly you should have a leader like attitude.

you are popular in your area it will help you a lot.

i will suggest you to join a good party. to form your own party you need experience and support of your people.

it is not easy to form .

all the best.
30th August 2010, 11:03 AM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
politics must be in the hands of only those who have a power and courage to go against the corruption
30th August 2010, 11:22 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Yes politics require young blood and Impulse in making decision...which is right at the right time...I am pretty sure...The young generation has a better capability to think..And much better in decision making procedure...
30th August 2010, 03:13 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

for join politics you have to be posses peoples attracting capacity.

you have to honest about the benefit of peoples.your communications skills should be good.you should know Hindi, English and local language.

also you should be well educated.you can make the house in the heart of people by doing social service.you have to win tje heart of peoples.

you can starts your own party.but before that you can join any national party for experience in politics.

all the best.
30th August 2010, 11:52 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: How to Join Politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post

-Faiyaz
for you should some politicians
To join politics in the very beginning you should have a very good base in law and the legal system of our country as well as politics and if you don't have a political background you should atleast have a monetary backup.
best of luck
22nd September 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hi dear....i dnt knw abt other bt i'll definately join ur party....u knw i m engg graduate i m also very deseperate to join politics...so my mail id is [email protected] wenever u need me pls mail me....
26th September 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i will definetly join your party .......if in future you make your party then plzzzzzz mail me my email id is [email protected]
9th October 2010, 11:23 PM
Sanjiv sharma

I appreciate your interest in joining politics but in this era if you choose it as a career option then it is just complicating because there are many other fields which can make your career succesful and prosprours.Nevertheless if you intends to join politics Then must be have a good political background or join any other minister party as a party member.If you remain with the party for at least 2-3 year , then you learn the basic rules,regulation and tectis about the politics and can become expert in it.
You can't make your own party until and unless you did not become popular and good politician among mobs of your constituency.I advised you to stand as an Independent candidate in any election,make your election sign,join talented and aspiring persons with you and also accumulate 10 to 30 people in every locality in your election area start compaign or start giving speaches with your talent and intelligece and you get succeded in impressing peoples then you can definitely won the election.After winning elec
10th October 2010, 02:27 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

do some social works in the villages,and also meat some polititian so that they will give you some guidelines for the politics all the best
10th October 2010, 07:06 AM
helpmaster

joining politics does not require any much of the qualifiacation as other fields do.
Earlier the politics started from the college campus itself.
As far as joing the politics is concerned can be easily joined when elections are held through your nomination either through any party or independent.
This time in purvanchal at the level of panchayat election ahuge number of youth are there as candidate.
SO for joining it you have to start at the lower level than only you can hope for higher
10th October 2010, 07:38 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiv sharma View Post
I appreciate your interest in joining politics but in this era if you choose it as a career option then it is just complicating because there are many other fields which can make your career succesful and prosprours.Nevertheless if you intends to join politics Then must be have a good political background or join any other minister party as a party member.If you remain with the party for at least 2-3 year , then you learn the basic rules,regulation and tectis about the politics and can become expert in it.
You can't make your own party until and unless you did not become popular and good politician among mobs of your constituency.I advised you to stand as an Independent candidate in any election,make your election sign,join talented and aspiring persons with you and also accumulate 10 to 30 people in every locality in your election area start compaign or start giving speaches with your talent and intelligece and you get succeded in impressing peoples then you can definitely won the election.After winning elec

Hey dear thanks for your advice.

Its really usefull.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
10th October 2010, 10:56 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to join politics i think best way to do work with a politician. always stay connected with him help him a lot then only you will become a politician. this is very difficult to create a new party by own. also our country don't require any new party. these are enough to harm the country.
11th October 2010, 12:02 AM
Saikiran M

Arrow Re: How to Join Politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post

-Faiyaz
Yes surely man... even i dream of having a group of young people like us to
improve the political standards of our nation.

But if you are selfish or any one of our team happens to be selfish, there will
be no change in the present politics.

If you are really serious about this do let me know!!!

As ever...
11th October 2010, 02:29 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Thanks

Dear sir
Thanks for your compliments to praise me,this is kindness and sign of intelligence and strong mentality.Your views will definitely prove a boost to me for delievering my best for this forum.
THANKS
4th November 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

some people in parlimnt not even able to sit in parlimnt bench its true once i was in there that time i thought 'these people are not even in conscious in before speaker' then how they ll show c0ncious in my(our) country. i give all my full support to youngster.... but leader ship will not come in one day it need xperience..
10th December 2010, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishwary View Post
Yes you can make your own party and i will join it if you will do work for improvement of nation.......
And it is a great think
Even i'll join it if we work for the betterment of our country...
11th December 2010, 02:33 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

yes definitely

india requires young blood in politics

as our indian politics became a big circus every one are expecting the change in the system

every young mind should tune towards politics in such a way that every one should have fire in them to make change in the system

corruption is the main issue in the politics we have to soon get rid of it then only can see good politics and politicians

all we have to do for this is to create awareness among the students and young people about india and its integrity

for example

if we ask our friends of our group how many are ready to join in politics i assure u many of them will say """nnnoo politics its a shit i wont join like """

so we have to change the thinking of people and encourage the people

and make the country proud among all other 297 recognised countries

its a very good poll faiaz

and happy to see you all your replies i would like to appreciate all those who participated in this poll

and expect a bright future to them

thanks

for giving me an opportunity to share my views

~aditya~
17th December 2010, 12:04 PM
v v dhande

Politics can be join at any stage of life .You can join it in the college life when there is elections.Actually it requires the ability to lead the people ,ability to pessuade the mob.You should have that kind of qualities.It is a very good field in which you can do social work openly.As all know some people enter into politics through and it is one of the best way because to win in the election is not the easy task.Through social work you cam win public hearts so that they can give you the votes.This is the traditional way of entering in the politics.
Nowadays, candidate demand a chance to serve people.So for entering in politics if you want to start from beginning ,enter into any political group and work for the country and for the welfare of the people.
18th December 2010, 07:39 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by v v dhande View Post
Politics can be join at any stage of life .You can join it in the college life when there is elections.Actually it requires the ability to lead the people ,ability to pessuade the mob.You should have that kind of qualities.It is a very good field in which you can do social work openly.As all know some people enter into politics through and it is one of the best way because to win in the election is not the easy task.Through social work you cam win public hearts so that they can give you the votes.This is the traditional way of entering in the politics.
Nowadays, candidate demand a chance to serve people.So for entering in politics if you want to start from beginning ,enter into any political group and work for the country and for the welfare of the people.

Cant say about College Elections, but yeah I am thinking of joining "Youth Congress" and competing for Presidentship of Kolkata/West Bengal.

Let see, what happens. Thanks for the suggestion

Regards
~Faiyaz~
18th December 2010, 07:55 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)From top to button,all one should be young, then see the changes in the world

*they should select them with higher qualification exam, then only country improve

*Be sure,say no to black money

*sure i will be back you, if you have all qualification

jai hinth
18th December 2010, 08:48 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
There is no exams conduct to join politics you could join at any stage of your life on your will.
18th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Young people obviously come into politics but after a certain education.Because our voting age is 18,personally I feel that it is very younger age to decide a person who will work for us,I think like me more than 80% students were not aware about politics and political parties activity.Like this if anybody come into politics actively and wish to grow with this then I feel that he/she has to come after minimum graduation.Educated,Brave,and cultural people will develop a country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?