15th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS after passing BCA 1st year?

sir/mam

am bca 1st year student plz tell me how can i prepare for ias.............

26th August 2012, 08:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS after passing BCA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam

You are in BCA First year, You have to start your preparation for IAS Exam.

Before start your preparation, You have to collect the material from different sources through online or from bookstores. First you have to buy NCERT Books.

You have to start your preparation with reading daily newspapers and prepare a separate notes for current affairs.

Civil Service Exam consist three stages, those are Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. For Preliminary exam, You have to prepare following papers those are as follows Paper-I is General Studies, Paper-II Civil Service Aptitude Test

First you have to start your preparation with General Studies ,for following concepts those are as follows, Economy, History, Polity, Ecology and Biodiversity, Geography and General Science. For these concepts you have to refer NCERT Books, Wikipedia website. For Science and Technology Hindu Article.

After that you have to also prepare for Paper -II, you have to prepare for Numerical ability, Language Comprehension, Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning.

Mains exam consist nine descriptive papers, You have to select two optional subjects for four papers. You have to choose two optional subject according to your interest.

So now onwards, you have to think and prepare for IAS, You can easy to become a IAS Officer.
26th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for IAS after passing BCA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam

Since you are in 1st year of BCA then you should have to start your preparation for IAS.
for Becoming IAS officer you have to apply for Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC twice in year. and have to crack it with good score.

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree with at least 55% from Recognized Universities are eligible for IAS.
Final year student can Also apply for it.

Exam Pattern:

• Preliminary Exam.
  • Main Exam
  • Interview

Books for Refer:

Best of Luck
26th August 2012, 03:02 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if you have to prepare for IAS after BCA you should have to prepare for following subject like General Studies
for the concepts you have to prepare Economy, History, Polity, Ecology and Biodiversity, Geography and General Science.

good luck
8th September 2012, 11:58 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend,
if you are in BCA 1st year you have tostart your preparation for IAS Exam.
Before start your preparation, You have to collect the material from different sources through online or from bookstores. First you have to buy NCERT Books.
You have to start your preparation with reading daily newspapers and prepare a separate notes for current affairs.
Civil Service Exam consist three stages, those are Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. For Preliminary exam, You have to prepare following papers those are as follows Paper-I is General Studies, Paper-II Civil Service Aptitude Test
First you have to start your preparation with General Studies,for following concepts those areas follows, Economy, History, Polity, Ecology and Biodiversity, Geography and General Science. For these concepts you have to refer NCERT Books, Wikipedia website. For Science and Technology Hindu Article.
After that you have to also prepare for Paper -II, you have to prepare for Numerical ability, Language Comprehension, MentalAbility and Logical Reasoning.
Mains exam consist nine descriptive papers, You have to select two optional subjects for four papers. You have to choosetwo optional subject according to your interest.
So now onwards, you have to think and prepare for IAS, You can easy to become a IAS Officer.for more details check official site.
14th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir\madam

How can I prepare for IAS after passing BCA from IGNOu.
who i can choose subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?