4th September 2012, 02:26 PM
peggie mishra

How can I prepare for GATE after passing EEE branch

sir.i am a 3rd year student from eee branch.i just wanted to know how can i prepare for gate 2014 during my be courses.i wud be waiting for answers.

29th January 2013, 10:21 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE after passing EEE branch

After doing EEE you can give GATE exam.GATE gives you opportunity of doing masters from good colleges including IIT's.It depends on your percentile that you deserve which college.You can prepare for it while doing EEE only.There are many coaching centres which are providing coaching to qualify this exam.You can join coaching centre for proper guidance.
30th January 2013, 11:29 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

hello dear,,

on doing final year of EEE you can appear for GATE exam.and after completion of B.E you can appear several times. you can prepare for the exam from 3rd year only... you should have good command in gate subjects like signals and system, network analysis, field theory, and other subjects.... you can also join some evening coaching classes.. i think self study will be more prominent.

all the best
18th June 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

which subjects i am studing to gate
19th June 2013, 02:33 PM
uday.2812

hi Peggie mishra,

Gate exam is not a tough one when you are clear in all basics....

steps to be followed for cracking gate exam:

1. Prepare study materials ( use standard authors)
2. Join for gate coaching class( to get clear in all basics)
3. Work out more problems
4. Group study will give better results
5. study logically that memorizing theories.
6. Choose any 5 subjects from syllabus of gate and read fully...

definitely you can succeed if follows these steps..

ALL the best!
12th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

HOW IS THE GATE SYLLABUS DESIGNED?IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANY STUDENT AFFILIATED TO ANY UNIVERSITY TO ATTEMPT GATE EXAM EFFECTIVELY?
13th July 2013, 12:59 AM
gamezias

Please tell me about After Doing ITBtech any study to get a better
13th July 2013, 11:33 AM
harishbanu

Hai, This is best time to start preparation for GATE exam. I think now you are going to your classes. No need to study separately for GATE exam. While your are listening your teacher lectures, please note them on note book. And After completion of you class, please refer related book for more details and take note if something important. This note book is helpful to you near GATE exams.
For getting better understanding and how GATE questions will come from that topic, please refer GATE previous papers.This things are enough for any body to get good rank.
13th July 2013, 06:38 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Eee(electrical & electronics engineering).....this fied is evergreen....complete your graduation with good percentage....

To appear any competative exams like gate,cat...first you need to be dedicated towards your work....self confidence plays an important role....

If your perfect in your b.tech subjects....that is enough to crack gate....you have many good coaching centers...if you solve previous question papers you will get good command over gate pattern...

Time has come to prove yourself.....crack gate and persue your m.tech...make your future bright....

All the best......
20th February 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hi master , i am only first year student of eee, give me sum tips to gain my knowledge in electrical engineering field..
21st February 2014, 08:50 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is a good idea to start preparation for GATE Exam right from the 3rd year of your Engineering course itself so that you will be thorough with all the aspects that are related to GATE Exam.

But one thing that I can suggest you is that, don't neglect your academics.

Make sure that you will secure a minimum of 60% of marks in your Engineering course why because career 60 is the minimum academic criteria for the candidates in order to get job opportunity in any of the company.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Exam is being conducted by 7 IITs in order to give admission for the candidates into M.Tech course.

One should have completed Graduation in Engineering with any of the stream in order to be eligible to apply for this Exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course also can apply for this Exam.

There is no upper age limit required for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

So, I suggest you to start your preparation for GATE Exam from a coaching institute.

Not only that collect model question papers and previous year question papers for GATE Exam and try to know the way how the questions are being asked.

Try to purchase GATE Questions and Answers books from the market and go through the questions.

Wish you all the best.
26th July 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i am going to start gate preparation from second year....
is it too early?? or i am going to right way ????
i am a eee student
5th September 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I want to know by you that what is planing self study for preparing of gate and how many time study regular for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?