4th January 2012, 09:47 PM
kuldeep DCE

How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?

sir i m an electronics engineering student and m in first year .want to prepare for IAS .how to prepare for this right from now?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to prepare for IAS after Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare?
  4. Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  5. Which IAS subject will be suitable for ECE Engineering Student?
  6. How to prepare for IAS? I am pursuing BE with ECE stream. What can I do to crack IAS exam?
  7. How to prepare for IAS exam after doing B.Tech from electronics and communication
  8. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  9. How to prepare for ONGC GT for electronics engineering -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for IAS entrance test after studying for B.E 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  12. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  13. How to prepare for IAS exam during engineering and which are the subjects to be taken?
  14. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?
  16. IAS exam after Btech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for IAS?
  18. How to become an IAS officer after passing electrical engineering? How to start preparation for UPSC entrance
7th January 2012, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?

You can definitely clear the exam if you start the preparation from this time onwards. The exam includes two main sections. In the preliminary section, there will be questions on aptitude and general knowledge. In the main exam, you can opt with your interested subject. Prepare for the exam based on the mentioned syllabus. Practicing questions of previous years is one of the effective methods for exam preparation. Referring books on the same will also help.
22nd May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am in SE engineering. I want to be an IAS officer.what should i do for that? and in what manner engineering helps me to clear the IAS exam?
21st June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE JUST PASSED 12 HAVING 4248 RANK IN IIT.NOW I WANT TO PREPARE FOR IAS EXAM .WHICH PAPER SHOULD I OPT ? MY MATH & PHYSICS PAPER IS BETTER .BUT MY SOCIAL SCIENCE IS NOT SO GOOD ?
7th March 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir as economic a main subject it is be
tter for me to prepare for IAS sir Iam a student of electronics of first year
18th July 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing btech third year from electronics and communication and now i am interested for the preparation of ias can u please help me for guiding me how to prepare and the way to prepare for exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?