4th July 2013, 04:47 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Default Re: Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

In order to become an Aeronautical Engineer with less fee structure, you need to work hard in order an admission in some IIT institute where the quality of education is great and you can be working as a great aeronautic in some space institute. Other colleges may also refer it but getting it from IIT is best so plan for it and for getting admission in an IIT, you need to complete your 12th with physics, chemistry and maths after which you will give IIT entrance exam and based upon your rank in that exam, you will get seat in any IIT college but be focused to get a rank among toppers for being an aeronautical engineer

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  11. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  12. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  13. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  14. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  17. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
21st January 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

which exam i have to give for aeronautical engeneering after passing my class 12 exams?
7th May 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th std. & want to do aeronautical engineering , so how much persentile should be there and which exam to be given after 12th pls. Sir tell me
13th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi!I am dimpal.i think 90% i will get 66% in hsc borad.i know this is not requird per. For aeronautical.yet, can willl i get admision in aeronautical in gouarmet..beacause i want to beacome a aeronautical enginnear.and i belong to meadle class family.please reply me. This is very important for me.
8th October 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY MARK I HAVE TO OBTAIN IN 12Tth STD AND HOW MANY MARK IN JEE MAIN, ADVANCE ,& IIT & WHAT EXAM ARE REQUIRED FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE
1st May 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Its my request and it is my dream..
I am in 10th . 90% of marks i got.I want to a aerönotical engeneering student and got a job in this field.plz tell me the more information of this...
My address: Akhilkrishnan.u Thattaruparambil erezha south chettikulangara
faithfully plz sent your reply sir..
30th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completed inter 1 st year with 62% how many are required in2 nd year to do aeronautical engeenier what is fee
21st October 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

What subject do i have to focus in preparing for aeronautics engineering
6th July 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 96 percentile in mht-cet . Can i get admission in government aeronautical engineering college ?
31st July 2019, 07:10 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
You have to pass 10+2 board exam from a recognized board in India with Science- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You have to qualify for the engineering entrance exam like JEE. After which you will be assigned the branch through counselling.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?