16th August 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/ executive?

Respected sir,
Myself is Sabnam Subba from Uttarey West Sikkim,which is the very interior part of w/s. i.e on Nepal border.sir i had already attend my written examination of ACIO,GRADE II.So i am very much interested to know my results.sir, kindly send me the site through which i can see my results.
Contact No.9734958887
[email protected]
16th August 2010, 10:53 PM
bhasker kandaloju

Cool Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive?

hello sir,
my name is kandalou bhasker. i want to know the date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive, which was held on 11-07-2010. and what will be the next process if we qualify 1st round of written test?
thank you sir.[/QUOTE]
17th August 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/ executive?

Respected sir/madam........
Please,I want to know the result of Intelligence Breau officer Grade II EXECUTIVE exam held on 11 july, 2010.
I want to know the date on which date result will be out.
Please inform me as soon as possible.
My contact no. 09996803968
My Email address. [email protected]

HEMLATA
Bahadurgarh - 124507 (HARYANA)
DISTT. JHAJJAR
19th August 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when the result of assistant intelligence officer executive grade2 held on 11 july 2010 will be out.......sir please reply me at my E.mail ID- [email protected]
19th August 2010, 08:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive?

dear friend,
till now the date is not published.
for details,you can visit the website www.carrierafter12.com
best of luck
21st August 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADWE II EXECUTIVE 2010.Please mail me to this mail [email protected]
22nd August 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

result,will be declared at which site my no. Is 09720289833
23rd August 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR MYSELF KISHOR KUMAR I HAVE GIVEN EXA.. OF ACIO IN IB.ON MONTH OF JULY..
PLE.. TELL ME RES.. MY CONT... NO. 09411840751
26th August 2010, 05:00 PM
hardeep singh gauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which site will publish the result of assistant central intelligence office grade II (Executive) conducted on 11/7/2010
when is the result for intelligence bureau exam which was held on 11 july 2010. please reply soon on my email or on my no. 9582431121 (SMS)

regards
hardeep singh
27th August 2010, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer grade II my name is Mamata Roll No. 2300179. pls Send mail on mail [email protected]
28th August 2010, 12:51 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive?

Dear friend.
In your question you want to know about the Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
So there is mo any need to worry, you can get the all those information from the websites that has been given below,
So just go to the given below,
www.successcds.com
and get the all the information about the Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER.
Hope you will get satisfied.
1st September 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I took the exam of ASSISTANT CENTERAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II (executive) held on july11,2010.Iwant to know
the date on which result will be out.
please inform me this number 09002116170
1st September 2010, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hi when is the result of assistant central intelligence officer grade -2 be announced
4th September 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
very sorry to inform u that haven't get my result of IB ACIO held on 4july,2010. in Locknow.
My Email is [email protected]
5th September 2010, 07:05 PM
sanjusabu

Dear Friend,
Result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE II/ executive exam is still not published. But as the exam was on July 11 so i think result will be published around mid of October as per general rule. So wait for that. And keep checking Employment News Paper for any update.
6th September 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Any budy giving answers to the all question or not .i think it totally waisting time to asking question ,no budy is replying .
6th September 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir when coming results
9th September 2010, 12:24 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

Result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE II/ executive exam is still not published. But as the exam was on July 11 so i think result will be published around mid of October as per general rule. So wait for that. And keep checking Employment News Paper for any update.

good luck
10th September 2010, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please mail me the result date of Asst. central intelligence officer(Executive) that was held on 11/07/2010.
My email [email protected]
12th September 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I WANT TO KNOW THE RESULT OF IB ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE - II
(EXECUTIVE) WHICH WAS HELD ON 11/7/2010.
Still I did't get the result on the website.So i request u to plz inform me when i am getting the result
on the respective website.
thanks.
Subodh kumar
12th September 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE II/ executive exam is still not published. when will u release the results please intimate the either mail or website name
12th September 2010, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to know that when will the result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-2 publish?
13th September 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello sir........my name is shiva kumar , a i appeared the ACIO exam held at 11 july 2010 my roll no is 3204939....what is the actual date of announcement of resul of Intelligence Bureau Assistent Grade....and how will we got the result..please inform me on my email id [email protected] my cell no is 9550746900
thank you
13th September 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is bindu & my roll no is 0801095. i want to know the result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/ executive, which was held on 11-07-2010.
thank you sir.
14th September 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER II MY CONTACT NO IS 09953906708 AND MY EMAIL ADRESS [email protected]
15th September 2010, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the minimum percentage required for qualifying the exam of ACIO Grade II/Executive? & i am also in d queue of same question about result my email id [email protected]
15th September 2010, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir is the result of acio(ib) held on 11 july is declared.plz mail me at [email protected]
thank you
16th September 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name varun suri ,i want to know the date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER-GRADE II/ EXECUTIVE,WHICH WAS HELD ON 11-07-2010 & website and further i want to know WHAT WILL THE NEXT STEP IF WE QUALIFY THE WRITTEN TEST ?
MY CONTACT NO :09889997477
MY EMAIL ADRESS: [email protected]
19th September 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,/Mam,

I had given Assistant central intelligence officer written exam which was held on 11 july 2010.
I want to know the date of result.

ID detais:- [email protected]

Kindly do the needful.

Awaiting reply.

i will be highly thankful to you..
Thanks & regards
G. Dinesh
20th September 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me date of result Amit
21st September 2010, 12:26 PM
noorhasan

Respected Sir ,What is the actual date of announcement of Result.......Intelligence bureau Assitant

My Name is Md Noor Hasan
Email: [email protected]
22nd September 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I had given Assistant central intelligence officer written exam which was held on 11 july 2010.
I want to know the date of result.

ID detais:- [email protected]
24th September 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hallo SIR,I am SURENDRA SINGH MEHRA, MEETUT. SIR i am curious and eager to know my result. result related to ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II(EXECUTIVE) held on july 11,2010. PLS SIR atleast give me any tentative date regarding this competitive exam's result on my Email id:[email protected].
mine contact no.9045903690. THANKING YOU SIR.
25th September 2010, 10:16 AM
sathiyasundaram

results of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER when it ll be announced
25th September 2010, 10:30 AM
sathiyasundaram

Default Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am SathiyaSundaram From Pondicherry,

I would like to know, the date for the written exam results of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive? which was held in 11th July 2010.

If possible kindly convey the result to my mobile:+91-9486113833
My E-mail ID: [email protected]

I hope will clear the written exam, but eagerly awaiting for the result.
29th September 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am NOVAL KISHOR MANDAL From BHAGALPUR,

I would like to know, the date for the written exam results of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/ executive? which was held in 26th SEP. 2010.

If possible kindly convey the result to my mobile: 91-7549583989 E-mail ID: [email protected]

I hope will clear the written exam, but eagerly awaiting for the result.
3rd October 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to know my result
6th October 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir. i also want to when result publised held on 11-july-2010 ASSISATAN CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER -ll(excutive) my mob.number 09017248686 and my email id [email protected]
7th October 2010, 12:22 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvnkumar42 View Post
hello sir,
my name is sravan kumar. i want to know the date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/ executive, which was held on 11-07-2010. and what will be the next process if we qualify 1st round of written test?
thank you sir.
dear friend,

generally it takes to publish result 90 days.so keep patience.next step is personal interview.

good luck.
7th October 2010, 01:40 PM
aotiwari

They won't publish any results in anywhere.
As soon as you get selected they will inform you through a letter.
Also they will give you a call to fix the interview.
For details of IB exam please read the blog
8th October 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is ashish pandey. i want to know the date of result of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER %u2013 GRADE II/ executive, which was held on 11-07-2010. and what will be the next process if we qualify 1st round of written test?
thank you sir.[/QUOTE]
10th October 2010, 09:08 AM
anilchand

hi i am anil, the cutt off may be depend on vacancies but 70 percend is good score to get interview i amnot sure when will results announced, please reply to my id [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
srvnkumar42, its only 2 days gone from when the exam has held.

Well, generally results are announced in 90 days.

What is the cutoff marks, what should be the minimum score required etc. are not known by anyone, because these are kept hidden. But we can guess candidate who score minimum 60% result in written test are entertained further.

If you will be able to crack the written test then you will be called for an Interview, for which you will be informed by a call letter.
10th October 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Unlike SSC, in the case of ACIO(Executive), They takes a lot of time to process the answer papers.So please wait untill 15 th of this month.(i think).But it is tru that the appointment letters to the last year cadidates was served only during July 2010.So be patient.Lets watch Employemnt news regularly.
11th October 2010, 03:43 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Acio IB result 2010

Dear friends
The result for the Assistant centeral intelligence office-|| is not yet announced and it is likely to be declare within 15 to 25 days.So don't worry guys,your performance in this examination is the key of your success, remain in constant touch with weekly employment news or rojgar samachar for your result.
Best of luck
12th October 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

PLZ MAIL THE RESULTS OF ACIO GRADE II EXECUTIVE RESULTS AT THIS MAIL ID"
[email protected] or [email protected]
myself
kesar dawa
leh ladakh
12th October 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend
I can know your excitement for ACIO executive -|| exam,but the result is still awaited friend and it will likely to declare very soon.I advise you to remain in touch with weekly employment news for its result.
Best of luck
12th October 2010, 10:36 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
I can guess your excitement and eagerness for the 'Assistant centeral intelligence officer executive grade -|| IB.'I want to inform you that the result is still awaited and likely to be declared very soon.Keep viewing employment news weekly for its result.
Good luck
13th October 2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

results are out
selected people r receiving call letters.
interview is scheduled on 25 oct in hyderabad and madras.
Interview in tiruvanatapur is on 30th october
14th October 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

result are out delhi interview date is 26th oct can anyone tell how to prepare for interview
14th October 2010, 12:36 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
result are out delhi interview date is 26th oct can anyone tell how to prepare for interview
Dear friend
I congrate you for your success in ACIO IB written exam.WELL DONE
Now interview is the main key for appointment.Following are some useful tips for interview:-
1- You know that first impression is the last impression so preapare and plan the first impression before you walk for interview
2- Practice the interview,you know that practice makes perfect and it will give you confidence and sense of ease when you are truly in the hot seat of interview
3-Get good interview books.The books will give you lot of questions with answer and also tell you how to respond
4-Check clothing. Make sure that suit is clean,shirt and pant ironed and shoes polished
5-Arrive 30 minute early for the interview
6-Know about IB
& post
7-Turn off your cellphone
8- Pay attention to the interviewrs and answer the questions without hesitation and patiently and if you don't know the answer then immediat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?