30th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba mba from lovely professional university?

i will be joining lpu i august for bcom hons with mba so please help me by telling me the scope and average salary package that i should expect after getting the placements

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  3. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  4. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  12. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  13. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  14. Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  17. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
13th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba mba from lovely professional university?

i want to do b,tech in civil from Lovely professional university,I would like to know the placement packages there and top recruiters there? please help.
14th July 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me that lpu is good college for me for doing b.tech, computer science, i score 70% in 12th and have rank in aieee (324129) qulified general. and other college for me?
15th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with 73.4% now i am damn confused that either i should do bba or b.tech?
24th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue PhD in Human Resource Management. I have already qualified UGC-NET(HRM) June 2010,but could not get admission in Reputed Institute/University up till now. Can anyone suggest me Institutes/Universities abroad with scholarship program. I am going to appear in GMAT and TOFEL this year.
24th July 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest me Institutes/Universities having PhD in Human Resource Management.I have qualified UGC-NET (HR) June 2010 but could not get admission in any such institute having scholarship program. How to get admission in foreign Universities. I have teaching experience of one year.
3rd November 2011, 09:41 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

If you are planning to frame your career in business administration field then there is nothing wrong in choosing this course.
But it would be good if you upgrade your college after BBA. LPU is a good univ but there are many more better options.
You can take CAT/MAT/SNAP test after your graduation(BBA) for better career profile.
Please post for further doubts.
Thank You
21st June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi!
I am a resident of hyderabad . i completed my b-tech in eee this year .i want to do mba . Is the lpu universty is the good one regarding education and placement
9th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i did bsc(ct) i am going to join mba(it) .. so plz tell there will be value to do tha mba (it) in lovely professional university.
but i will become a lecturer for any of the good b school so plz tell and guide me..
10th August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would it be right to do bba+mba from lovely professional university,do I have any job oppurtunities after the completion of the course.
I'm from Punjab and i know exactly where LPU stands. yeah, it has good infra, but it's hollow from inside. take CAT and get a good college if u really want to do something.
coz advertisement doesn't rate a college.
15th June 2013, 04:17 PM
gooooogle

I want to know about job and placement hotel management. If i choose LPU. For my mba is good.
17th August 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

lovely professional university has almot 50000 students and the very well theory survivsl of the fittest is applied here .. companies do comr but only a few get selected in campus placements.. I am a passout student of lpu
18th June 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Would it be better to have a graduation in fashion design from lpu university ????
29th May 2017, 05:26 PM

I can probably help you with this question by providing you wih the insights into the placement scenario if that is what you are concerned with. Top recruiters for MBA students are Colgate Palmolive, Kony, ICICI, Bajaj Allianz, Best Seller, Exide Practo, Redington, Transport Corporation of India. Average package for MBA student is 7.5 lakhs per annum. All the best.

Student at LPU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?