16th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation and after completing it I want to pursue MBA course from Lovely Professional University. I want to know what is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  3. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  4. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Can graduate with 50% marks study MBA from LPU University? Fee structure and available streams? -- [New]
  6. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  7. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU?
  8. How much should I score to get admission LPU?
  9. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  10. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  11. Procedure to study Under Graduation in Physics in Lovely Professional University?
  12. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  13. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  14. What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  18. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
19th December 2016, 01:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration, there are lots of institutes offering the course and Lovely Professional University is one of them. Candidates who wants to pursue MBA from LPU must complete their graduation with minimum 50% and above from a recognized college/university. Candidates have to appear for MBA entrance examinations like : CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc.

The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks secured in the examination. The fee structure of MBA in LPU is Rs. 79,500/- per semester with an addition of examination fees of Rs. 1500/- per semester. However, it may vary depending upon the marks secured in the examination and the places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?