24th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

WHAT ARE THE CARRER OPTION IN CS ?
24th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Dear sir/madam i have completed mcom program from jain university. i wish to do CS so please guide me what is the procedure for admission, fees , and subjects included.
thank you
[email protected]
24th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths so which is the best for me CS or CA? Please help me........
25th June 2011, 12:05 AM
ram.tiwaribkn

what is durations off course
26th June 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required in 2
29th June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

My name is sreekanth ..I have completed b.tech..and I am interested about c.s can u please give me suggestions ...and details .my mail id is [email protected] 9490427774
29th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i have pursuing mba last semester
i want to take admission in cs.....
send the all detail about course .........
4th July 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs
but i have no knowlege
5th July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CAN I PERSUE SOMPANY SECRETARY COURSE WITH MY B.COM(HONS.) CORESPONDING
Yes you can. However, such degrees should be awarded by Institutions, Universities which are established by an act of parliament or state assembly or deemed to be universities. At the same time these are to be recognised and approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), IGNOU.
5th July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any deductions in C S subjects after complition of MBA?
6th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Pls say the duration for final level
6th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE?HOW MANY DURATION ARE REQUIRED?AND AFTER PASSING EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
HOW MANY MONTH WORKING AS A ARTICLESHIP AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT SALARY GIVEN WORKING AS A ARTICLESHP ?
7th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing MBA but i am also want to this i am doing cs ca are this possible my graduation from BBA please give answer
BBA 74 percentage
mpmet 615 rank
MBA doing from Medicaps indore
also doing jchnp course
9th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
CAN I PERSUE SOMPANY SECRETARY COURSE WITH MY B.COM(HONS.) CORESPONDING
what is salary for cs when artershift is complated
9th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m in fybcom i want to cs but im not having information about its entrance exam, admission and colleges in nasik please give me information about all this as far as possible
9th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, m mohini sonawane from nasik. I want to know the entrance exam, admission and colleges in nashik. please tell me the information as far as possible
10th July 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am pursuing mba. i am interested in doing cs. can any1 plz tel me what is the last date for registration for dec 2011 exam and do we need to undergo practical training after completion of executive level?
10th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to know that at present i am in tybcom a/f. so can i take admission in cs directly in intermediate course or i have to compelete first foundation course.? plz advise me whats the fee struture?
13th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m BCA final appeared result is yet to declare can i take admission for cs course and i want to addend regular classes for this course please suggest me sir
14th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Quote:
i recently complete MBA .can i join to cs . this is benefit for me or not please suggested me
Yeah...
Why not??? of course... even i also have done MBA and going to join CS.
15th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd yearb.com student..i want 2 do company secretary course..i hav got 67%in my 12th clas.but i hv not clear economic subjcet bt i pasd due to xtra subject of physical education so can i do the course of cs.
16th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

fees and subjects of company secretory....reply
17th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

r there any classes taken for this?? pls suggest me the places
18th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
is it possible to do company secretary course with my fulltime job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,

There is no entrance exam conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India for admission to CS course. The minimum eligibility to pursue CS course is +2 or equivallent from a recognised institute.
With the above mentioned eligibility, you can enroll yourself for the foundation course. the duration of foundation course is 8 months.
The foundation course is followed by intermediate course which is of 9 months and the same is followed by final course.
During the course, you will need to undergo various practical training.After successful completion of the training course, you will be awarded the membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
For further detail please visit the official website of the institute.
www.icsi.edu
18th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i m joining my 1st year in bcom n planning to do cs wid it????
is it gna b beneficial for me...
n cn i register for it now..n whr cn i get myself registerted for it...
19th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ihave completed my m.com in 2005 can i do cs now? if i can do can i know the institutes offering this course in hyd near manikonda
19th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is pass marks to pass foundation course
19th July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation in B.Com and LL.B, in 1998 i had registered for cs inter but i dropped it in the middle and now i would like to continue cs is it possible for readmission or i have to apply for fresh.. please guide me in this regard if i have to apply for fresh admission am i to write the question papers again guide me how to take admission?
21st July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i had humanties in 12th
can i go for cs???
25th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration on final level??
25th July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

my self kailash my postgradution complete
which year of cs may have admissssion
31st July 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

hii i m currently doing LLM ..i want to do CS . how many subjects in CS exam for me? and is there any exemption for me??
31st July 2011, 06:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
Company secretary course duration ?

The foundation course is for 8 months
Intermediate course is for 9 months.
Final examination 9 months after passing intermediate examination.
The CS course is complete after undertaking 16 months practical training.

8 + 9 + 9 + 16 = 42 months minimum.

good luck.........
31st July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how much is duration for completion of cs???
1st August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

how much package can get after completing the CS? i have done MBA but my salary package is a few
2nd August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Plese tell me the subjects of C.S. Executive Program.
2nd August 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

hi this is soheli,
i just want to know from where can i register cs cources in kolkata.
3rd August 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I ve done my B.E n i want to follow a CS career.
Do i ve to give the Foundation xam ?
If not then how many minimum years it will require for me to complete the course..n wat will be the pay range
3rd August 2011, 06:50 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuj mehta View Post
how many years did company secretary course takes to complete?
how many subjects in company secretary entrance exam have?
hmmmmmmm........it takes minimun of 42 months to complete on becuase their are three courses and the time interval of three courses are different.....

these four sujects are compulsory for the exam............
1-English and Business Communication
2-Economics and Statistics
3-Financial Accounting
4-Elements of Business Laws and Management

any more question please ask..best of luck
3rd August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw that is this beneficial after 12th
3rd August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i m a BA graduate student and recently i have completed my llb exams i wnt to knw am i eligible for cs n wht all papers i hve 2 give and the fees structure. Thanks
3rd August 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i have not attend SIP And not appeared for professional exam now how can i appeared in next time
3rd August 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i have not attend SIP $ Also Not appeared Professional exam now how can i apply for the exam in next time
4th August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b.com it's my last year
i want to do c.s
i want to know about this course
what will be the duration for course for me
5th August 2011, 03:54 PM
swetha_8492

Dear Friend ,
Please let me know whether you have completed your cs exam.If so,how was the exam.Which are the subjects you have studied?]
6th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any similarities of any some of the topics in foundation course and intermediate course. What is the difficulty level n the pattern of the examination held. What is d pass percentage
9th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared ca pcc first group. what exemption available to ca student?????
17th August 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to know abt executive program?
18th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission
20th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam i done my B.COM marketing honrs. weather this C.S program benificial for me or not. i m also working in retail
line could it help me in retail ....
plzzz help me.....& tell me the last date of submission of form..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?