16th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Name of the entrance exam to get admission in Hotel Management colleges?

i want to know the name of the entrance exam required for getting admission in hotel management colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  2. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  3. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam?
  6. Name of the entrance exam to get admission in Hotel Management colleges?
  7. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  8. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  9. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  10. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  11. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  14. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  15. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
  16. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  17. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
21st June 2015, 02:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the entrance exam to get admission in Hotel Management colleges?

There are many entrance exam available to get admission in Hotel Management colleges. Some of the name of the entrance exam for Hotel management college as given below.

1. NCHMCT JEE

** Eligibility Criteria:

$$ Age Limit – 22 is the upper age limit. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, it is 25.

$$ Educational Qualification – The candidate must pass the 12th exam. Students awaiting results can also apply.

2. BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY HM TEST

** Eligibility Criteria:

$$ Age Limit – The candidate should be at least 17 years of age.

$$ Educational Qualification – The candidate must pass the 12th exam.

3. IIHM ENTRANCE EXAM

** Eligibility Criteria:

$$ Educational Qualification – The candidate must pass the 12th exam.

4. DTE HMCT

** Eligibility Criteria:

$$ Educational Qualification – The candidate must pass the 12th exam. Students awaiting results can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?