30th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Dear madam/sir
I am preparing ongc exam for chemistry, please send the previous question paper and syllabus
mail id [email protected]
31st August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

sir may u send me ongc exam related question paper n informed me sumthing about general awarness
i m richa sharma n my id is [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 09:03 PM
dhananjay.2011

Red face Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Hello sir, as i am preparing for ongc exam i need information regarding chemistry.So could you please send me the syllabus and previous question papers .

I am dhananjay
my email id is [email protected] [/QUOTE]
5th September 2011, 12:17 PM
panchalsanjay

Hello sir, as i am preparing for ongc exam i need information regarding chemistry.So could you please send me the syllabus and previous question papers .
my mail Id: [email protected]
9th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam papers for chemistry
my mail id is [email protected]
11th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry
13th September 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, iam preparing for the ongc graduates trainee 2011 exam. i completed m.sc organic chemistry recently. so i need previous papers for this exam and syllabus.please send on my mail id [email protected]
13th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to know the type of question paper of chemistry for the exam held on 18\9\2011. my e-mailid is [email protected]
26th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam for Vadodara region.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for Chemistry.My e-mail. id is :[email protected]
8th October 2011, 07:06 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

ONGC

Is Asia’s best Oil & Gas company, as per a recent survey conducted by US-based magazine ‘Global Finance’.Its Ranks as the 2nd biggest E&P company (and 1st in terms of profits), as per the Platts Energy Business Technology (EBT) Survey 2004. Also its Ranks 24th among Global Energy Companies by Market Capitalization in PFC Energy 50.

Here I am attaching previous year papers of ONGC for your reference in this post.

I hope you will get sufficient ideas about question pattern and syllabus.

Give more focus on Technical concepts.

with regards!!!
Gaurav
Attached Files
File Type: docx ONGC.docx(35.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: docx ONGC-GS.docx(12.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 52 views)
25th November 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i preparing the ongc exam.pi give me model set of quetion paper nd syllabus for the exam
[email protected]
1st December 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am srilakshmi,i want to prepare fot ONGC exam,my qualification is M.SC organic chemistry.Please send the syllabus and model papers of the sam.

at [email protected]

Regards
Srilakshmi
11th March 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
i am arun kumar dubey .doing m.sc(tec).geophysics from banaras hindu university.so please kindly send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for GTexam to my mail.
[email protected]
13th March 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, please send me the previous question papers and the syllabus of chemistry for ONGC Exam.My email id is [email protected]
4th April 2012, 11:13 AM
preetikisku

hello,i am M.Sc (chem) final year student & want to prepare for ONGC ,could you please send me syllabus & solved question papers of chemistry,& what is the time schedule of taking out ONGC exam form(full detail).
28th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC . I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS

my mail id is [email protected]
6th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry.I complete my MSc(Applied Chemistry) in july-2012.so please kindly help me.
Thank you.
My E-mail ID [email protected]
24th June 2012, 11:19 PM
jyotiverma16

i am preparing for ongc exam can you send me chemical engineering previous years papers on my id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 09:33 PM
konica garg

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

dear sir

i want to know the chemistry syllabus for ONGC entrance test.my emailid is [email protected]
27th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am studend of chemical engg 3rd year ,i want to know about the syllabus of ONGC.please send me syllabus
my email id is [email protected]
4th August 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i'll be thankfull if u kindly send me the syllabus and previous year exam paper for chemistry as i'm preparing for ONGC exam.

my e-mail id is [email protected]
7th August 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry.
[email protected]
7th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry

my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th August 2012, 01:07 PM
sk rashid ali

Please send me previous question papers of ONGC for chemistry and general awareness to my email ID [email protected]
10th August 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I m preparing for ongc GT exam. sir could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper of chemistry. my email id is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I m preparing for GT exam of ongc. please sir could you send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry.
my email id is [email protected].
10th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to appear for ongc mt exam, could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry.
16th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,plz send me previous yrs paper of chemistry and general awareness. Priyanka [email protected]
18th August 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir iam preparing for ONGC exam It will be very helpful to me if you could send me the model paper and what is the syllabus for chemistry to be prepared, please iam waiting for your reply my email is [email protected]
18th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry my e mail id is

[email protected]
19th August 2012, 05:35 PM
msmehulsavaliya

I am MEHUL
19th August 2012, 08:58 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Is Asia’s best Oil & Gas company, as per a recent survey conducted by US-based magazine ‘Global Finance’.Its Ranks as the 2nd biggest E&P company (and 1st in terms of profits), as per the Platts Energy Business Technology (EBT) Survey 2004. Also its Ranks 24th among Global Energy Companies by Market Capitalization in PFC Energy 50.

Here I am attaching previous year papers of ONGC for your reference in this post.

I hope you will get sufficient ideas about question pattern and syllabus.

Give more focus on Technical concepts.

with regards!!!
vidh
21st August 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]
22nd August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for ongc exam s.so could u plz send me syllabus and previous exam papers for chemistry
23rd August 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello ,Sir I am chinmoy patgiri.I am preparing for ongc exam.plz send me the previous year question papers and syllabus for chemical engineering.my email id is [email protected] you.
24th August 2012, 11:00 AM

Default Syllabus for ONGC Chemistry as a graduate trainee post

Hello sir, as i am preparing for ongc exam i need information regarding chemistry.So could you please send me the syllabus and previous question papers.

I am Ankita Gurav
24th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing fr ONGC Graduate trainee - 2012 ( chemistry)
so, pl send to me syllabus & model papers.

my e - mail id:
[email protected]
25th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to now sylabus and model question paper for graduate trainee.my mail id is [email protected]
25th August 2012, 06:24 PM
ranjitkumarpuse

my id [email protected]
26th August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

please suggest the books for ongc gt for chemistry and also the prvious year paper. thanx
27th August 2012, 09:53 AM
tashoo

hello sir..i appearing for the ongc entrance exam..i want the previous question papers for chemistry...kindly please send me the same to my mail id:[email protected]
27th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for ONGC GT exam.will you please send me the syllabus and previous exam for chemistry? my e-mail id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ongc exam 2012.so could u please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry.my email id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

plz submit ongc chemistry sylabus
30th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-chemistry-ongc-exam-301419.html#ixzz252wtAtl2
31st August 2012, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

my email id - [email protected]
31st August 2012, 06:37 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for electrical engg.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Syllabus 2012-Exam Pattern:

ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Syllabus having general awareness,Specialization subject and aptitude test sections.There are totally 3 sections with 200 questions for 200 marks.For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.The 2 sections of general awareness and aptitude test are common for all candidates.Specialization subject section will change as per the ONGC job,which you applied.ONGC Syllabus for Geology,computer science,mechanical,chemistry,chemical,electronics and communication available to download.

ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam pattern details:General awareness and aptitude test sections contains 50 marks each,so the total marks for both topics are 100 and the another 100 marks for Specialization subject.It’s very clear that Specialization subject having the more weight age than other 2 sections.In Aptitude test section Data interpretation,Reasoning,Numerical ability/quantitative aptitude and comprehension topics included.

After getting the select in written exam,have to face psychometric test and interview.Only selected candidates will get call for further rounds.ONGC Selection procedure is based on the performance in Written exam,Psychometric test and Interview.First concentrate on ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam 2012,which will conduct on 07th,October by downloading the Previous year question papers and model papers.

ONGC Graduate Trainee(GT) Syllabus 2012 and Exam Pattern:

1.General awareness-50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject-100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test-50 marks/50 questions

Total Time:3 hours

Total number of questions:200

Total Number of marks:200

Note:

General awareness and Aptitude test sections are common in ONGC Graduate Trainee 2012 Exam for all candidates.
31st August 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;980939]Respected sir/mam, please send me the syllabus for ongc written test regarding chemistry..and also the previous year model papers..Thanku.
email:[email protected]
31st August 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

HI, Can anyone please mail me the last year papers of ONGC. I have applied for the programming job.

Email Address: [email protected]
5th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?