10th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?

Is there is any exemption in traning for student pursuing ca cource ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  2. Details about Company Secretary course? Subjects included and procedure of admission? From where to get the form?
  3. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  5. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  6. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  8. What steps are there to do company secretary after completion of the course -- [New]
  9. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  10. Duration and Fee structure for Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and Duration of CS course for a Graduation candidate?
  12. What are the subjects included in company secretary course?
  13. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
  14. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  15. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  16. How to do CS simultaneously? I have cleared both groups of CA IPCC in last november
  17. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  18. Duration, Subjects and Procedure of registration for Company Secretary course?
21st January 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?

i have passed cpt & ipcc both groups and also b.com. i want to do cs than what is requirement for cs admission?
12th February 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bcom graduate and now i am doing ipcc,can i start cs along wid ipcc.or its better to join cs aftr completing ipcc both groups.pls sir help me in deciding the right thing.
17th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me the addmision procedure and date of the admission?????
9th July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Company Secretary course in Guwahati and the Institute of this course is also in Guwahati.. So, where to send the demand draft i.e to Guwahati or to New Delhi?
27th October 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

can I doing c.s.after complete 12th exam pass in commerce stream
27th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Ty b.com,i want to do cs after completing my graduation.may i know the information about course.i want to do cs from mumbai only.can u send me all information about it. for eg. all procedure of admission,fees,subject and also entrance exams info.
my email id [email protected]
Thank u......
3rd March 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

can i know whether after we complete r course , what are the assurities of getting a good job
23rd March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;973061]Am doing M.Com -Part -1 in Mumbai univercity. I wish to do Company Secretary Course. So i need the course details. I need the fees structure, duration, what are the subjects included, what are the procedures to join? Where i can
28th June 2015, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

hi sir im doing MBA I wana know how to do CS course in correspondence and also fess structure of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?