1st October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?

Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  2. Details about Company Secretary course? Subjects included and procedure of admission? From where to get the form?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  5. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  6. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  7. How to join CA course after finishing BBM(Finance)? What is the fee structure and duration?
  8. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  9. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?
  10. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  11. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  12. Duration and Fee structure for ICWAI course? List of subjects under this course?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  14. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  15. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  17. Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2011, 04:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?

Hello friend,
If you have qualified +2 level of exam, you are eligible to enroll for the Foundation Program of company secretary course, which is followed by the Executive Program and the Professional Program.
To become a company secretary, you will have to qualify all the exams conducted by the ICSI and also have to complete a practical training for a period of 15 months.

Foundation Program
Fee- Rs.3600
Subjects
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Law and Management

Executive Program
Fee- Rs.7000 for commerce graduates and Rs.7500 for non-commerce graduates.
Subjects
General and Commercial Law
Company Accounts
Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Law
Company Law
Economic and Labor Law
Security Law and Compliance etc.

Professional Program
Fee-Rs.7500
Subjects
Company Secretary Practice
Drafting
Appearrence and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
Strategic Management
Alliance and International Trade
Advance tax Law and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Business Ethics and Sustainability etc.

For admission, refer to the official website of ICSI.
20th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?

If i am passed in 2 by 43 percent
2nd November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how can register in icsi foundation programe
5th November 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

in december,can admission to c.s. course ,exam of details for c.s.
10th November 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I will pass 10th exam by 89.09% when I will take addmission for c.s. ?
10th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

When I will take admission for c.s. because I pass only 10th by 89% & what is duration of this course?
28th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I hve passed bsc llb is cs course good for me and what i have to do for that
19th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am ca student in inter level . i am join the ca after 12 class i am not graduate while may join the cs
22nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m in 3rd yr b.com and working in an international BPO...can u please tell all the information of
CS i.e fees,duration, syllabus...and can i do CS simulataneously with working...
30th January 2012, 11:32 AM
swati_forum

Hello friend,
If you have qualified +2 level of exam, you are eligible to enroll for the Foundation Program of company secretary course, which is followed by the Executive Program and the Professional Program.
To become a company secretary, you will have to qualify all the exams conducted by the ICSI and also have to complete a practical training for a period of 15 months.

Foundation Program
Fee- Rs.3600
Subjects
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Law and Management

Executive Program
Fee- Rs.7000 for commerce graduates and Rs.7500 for non-commerce graduates.
Subjects
General and Commercial Law
Company Accounts
Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Law
Company Law
Economic and Labor Law
Security Law and Compliance etc.

Professional Program
Fee-Rs.7500
Subjects
Company Secretary Practice
Drafting
Appearrence and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
Strategic Management
Alliance and International Trade
Advance tax Law and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Business Ethics and Sustainability etc.

For admission, refer to the official website of ICSI.
4th February 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

any changes in the fee structure
24th March 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell about the total fees of the c.s. Course
30th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am working in a private company right now i want to do cs course in correspondence.
15th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

tell me duration & wen to submit its admission form..???
18th May 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i hav just appeared in my C A final exam nd my result is awaited..i wanna join CS course ..can u plz tell me the duration,fees structure, nd training program involved in it???
4th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am studing chartered accountancy. can i have any exemptions if i opt for cs?
23rd January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir mai hindi midium ki hu .............so cs nai kar sakti kya........tell me plzzzzzzzzz
23rd January 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hindi midium se problem hogi kya
7th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in bba ib last semester so i wants that it will helpful in future or not.n how to can apply in cs
3rd June 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1226748]Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?[ how i can admit in cs courses i am passed b.com in current year
17th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am pass b com in 2nd class,can i joined cs course??How much fees for cs and where this course available??please help me for this query.......
20th June 2013, 11:25 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Friend,

CS Stands for Company Secretary.

CS Examination Have three Stages ::

Foundation Course
Intermediate Course
Final Course

Required Qualifications ::

Foundation :-
you must Complete your 12th Class From Recognized Board or Equivalent.

Intermediate :-
You must Complete Foundation Course for Appearing in Intermediate Course.
Graduated Students are Direct Eligible for Intermediate Course.

Final :-
you must Complete Intermediate Course to be Eligible for Final Course.

Fee Structure:

Foundation Programme :- Rs. 3600/-
Executive Programme :- Rs. 7000/-

For Complete Details of CS course, Syllabus, Placements, Visit This Link: www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.htm

Best of Luck.........
17th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any cs intitute in west bengal ?
where and how i will get the books.?
i m b com graduate can i directly entered in executive course if yes dose there any boundation of marks in b com.?
hw i 'll do clases and face exam ?
what s admission season in a year ?
24th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for computer science engineering from BE and b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?