6th February 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?

I had selected in Infosys as lateral hire. During the time of interview I had informed hr that I am having more then 2 years gap in education after 10th. Also I have more then 2 years gap during employment with a valid reason. But still I received the offer from infosys. After completion of bgv I received the joining date. In TCS they have different criteria for gap according to location. In bangalore it's 2 years. In Delhi it's 3 years in chennai it's 4 years. I do not know about wipro.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in TCS for B.Tech Lateral Entry student?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get job in TCS for B.E. Lateral Entry student who has secured 70% in 10th and 59% in Diploma in Engineering?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  5. What is the criteria for lateral entry student to get a job in TCS?
  6. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  7. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  9. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  10. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  11. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  12. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  13. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  17. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  18. Any scope for GNIIT student in WIPRO, SAP, Infosys, TCS?
23rd April 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?

Sir I am get the 58.46% in 10th and 74% in12th and diploma 7.12 sgpa and B.E. in 75% so I am eligible or not for written test or interview
12th June 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of diploma in electronics. Can i get Job in TCS WIPRO INFOSYS or suggest some companies in which i can be eligible for job. Please sir suggest me i really want job.
21st July 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for lateral entry b.tech mechanical engineering student for MNC during campus recruitment (placement)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?