22nd April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?

I have secured 77% in 10th and 62% in 12th and 72% aggregate in BE,but there was a backlog in 3rd sem which i hav already cleared. am i elligible to get placed in TCS, wipro ,infosys,cognizant..type of companies...plz help

Related Questions:
23rd April 2016, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 77% in 10th and 62% in 12th and 72% aggregate in BE,but there was a backlog in 3rd sem which i hav already cleared. am i elligible to get placed in TCS, wipro ,infosys,cognizant..type of companies...plz help
You have cleared your backlog so you are eligible for campus recruitment process.

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro, TCS, Infosys are,

TCS=60%
Wipro=50%
Infosys=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro,TCS, Infosys recruitment.
23rd April 2016, 01:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment drive of companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, etc. There is no problem with your eligibility even though you had a history of arrears. These companies do not take into account the history of arrears. It is only that you should not have any pending backlogs. Since you have already cleared the backlog which was there in your third semester, so there is no problem, you are eligible.
23rd April 2016, 09:14 PM
IQ14

Yes you are eligible for these companies. Mainly all these companies have same criteria.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and in 12th also.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in b.tech.
There must not be any backlog.
Only a two year of academic gap is allowed.
So you are eligible for these companies.
If you have clear your back then there will be no problem in future.
23rd April 2016, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in MNC companies:

Although the minimum educational qualification required for almost all the companies is same, the minimum percentage required basically varies from company to company. Here is the basic percentage criteria required. As you have anyhow cleared the pending backlog you do not need to worry about the arrear.

>> Minimum Percentage Required For TCS:
In 10th Class - 60% marks
In 12th Class - 60% marks
In B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks
* YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for TCS

>> Minimum Percentage Required For Infosys:
In 10th Class - 65% marks
In 12th Class - 65% marks
In B.E/ B.Tech - 68% marks
* YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INFOSYS

>> Minimum Percentage Required For Wipro:
In 10th Class - 60% marks
In 12th Class - 60% marks
In B.E/ B.Tech - 70% marks
* YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR WIPRO
24th April 2016, 12:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for a job in TCS with the given marks aggregate. The percentage of marks required from 10th, 12th and Engineering is 60% or above. The aspirant shouldn’t have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. Those who have studied the course through full time regular course only considered for the selection in TCS. The website link is, Click Here.

For Infosys the marks eligibility is that the candidates should have obtained more than 65% marks in all academics like 10th, 12th and Graduation. The aspirant should not have any standing arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process. If you met the criteria then you are eligible for the job in Infosys. The aspirant should be very good in communication and technical skills. The website link is Click Here.
27th April 2016, 03:50 PM
manju51

Hi,
Yes your eligible for TCS,INFOSYS,and WIPRO.
First thing u can the backlog subject then only u can eligible for the all MNC Companies like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL...ect

TCS follow the below criteria
---------------------------------
10 th more than 60 % or 60% marks
12 th more than 60 % or 60% marks
BE or B-TECH more than 60 % or 60% marks and recognized university

TCS are not allowed more than 2 years gap of in the academic years

WIPRO follow the below criteria
10 th more than 50 % or 50 marks
12 th more than 50 % or 50 marks
BE or B-TECH more than 60 % or 60% marks and recognized university

INFOSYS follow the below criteria
10 th more than 60 % or 60% marks
12 th more than60 % or 60% marks
BE or B-TECH more than 70 % or 70% marks and recognized university

HCL follow the below criteria
10 th more than 65 % or 65% marks
12 th more than 65 % or 65% marks
BE or B-TECH more than 65 % or 65% marks and recognized university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?