15th October 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech aeronautical engineering after getting B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering

sir
please send the previous years placement paper for b.e mechanical engineering.
my email id is [email protected]
thanking you

Related Questions:
15th October 2011, 07:18 PM
raju bhai

Default Re: M.Tech aeronautical engineering after getting B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering

You can do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing your B.Tech(Mechanical)

Eligibility for appearing M.Tech (Aeronautics) at IIT:-
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in aerospace engineering with 60% marks (or) candidates with Bachelor's Degree in any other branches like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, and other allied branches, if they have 60% marks in aggregate and if they have valid GATE score, are eligible for admission in the following discipline:

Aerodynamics, Aerospace Propulsion, Aerospace Structure

Log on www.iit.ac.in for more information

thanks
15th October 2011, 07:59 PM
raju bhai

You can do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing your B.Tech(Mechanical)

Eligibility for appearing M.Tech (Aeronautics) at IIT:-
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in aerospace engineering with 60% marks (or) candidates with Bachelor's Degree in any other branches like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, and other allied branches, if they have 60% marks in aggregate and if they have valid GATE score, are eligible for admission in the following discipline:

Aerodynamics, Aerospace Propulsion, Aerospace Structure

Log on www.iit.ac.in for more information

thanks
15th October 2011, 09:46 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
Yes, You are eligible for the course.
You should appear GATE to get admission for the Mtech course in a good college.

The Important Dates for GATE 2011 are as follows.

GATE 2011application form or GATE 2011 Notification: Around Last week of September 2010

Last Date for submitting GATE 2011 Application Form: First Week of November 2010

Gate 2011 Exam Date: First weekend of Feb 2011

GATE 2011 Result Announcement: Mid of March 2011

M.Tech admissions 2011: Mid of March 2011 till July 2011
Thanks
thanks
18th October 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished b-tech in mechanical engg with 65% next what i have to do either GRE or GATE
18th October 2011, 10:42 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
You are eligible for the course.
You should appear GATE to get admission for the Mtech course in a good college.

The Important Dates for GATE 2011 are as follows.

GATE 2011application form or GATE 2011 Notification: Around Last week of September 2010

Last Date for submitting GATE 2011 Application Form: First Week of November 2010

Gate 2011 Exam Date: First weekend of Feb 2011

GATE 2011 Result Announcement: Mid of March 2011

M.Tech admissions 2011: Mid of March 2011 till July 2011

thanks
9th March 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech, in Mechanical Engineering and CGPA is 7.98 out of 10. I have 1 year of industrial experience. Now, I want to do M.Tech/M.S. in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University. If any one have any idea please help me my Email ID is [email protected]
25th December 2015, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do aeronautical engineering after completing of btech in mechanical engineering?? And also what type of gate exam can be write either for mechanical or aeronautical????? What is the percentage to be secured in gate exam???????
Pls reply me
6th August 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech aeronautical engineering after getting B.Tech degree in civil engineering..!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?