28th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum height required for Airforce/Army?

what is the maximum height required for air force/army

7th April 2014, 01:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the maximum height required for Airforce/Army?

You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
The minimum acceptable height for Male candidate is 157.5 cms. For women candidate’s minimum acceptable height is 152 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon, the Minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms for males and females candidates.
3rd January 2015, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum height required for Airforce/Army?

Sir my forefather are indian but i born in nepal and i have nepalies citizenship. Can i join gorkha army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?