7th February 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?

Can any one tell what should be the minimum height of a girl to get into any PSU. I know that the PSUs have certain min height and weight for candidates. But do they stick to it rigidly?

My height is 4 ft 10". Would i get selected or eliminated if it is a post for MT/GT(computer science) in any PSU?

12th February 2014, 10:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any one tell what should be the minimum height of a girl to get into any PSU. I know that the PSUs have certain min height and weight for candidates. But do they stick to it rigidly?

My height is 4 ft 10". Would i get selected or eliminated if it is a post for MT/GT(computer science) in any PSU?
Hey friend,

For writing the PSU exam the criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply and they are:

Age Limit:

# The candidate need to have a age limit of 21-30 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and for OBC it is 3 years extra and for SC/ST there is a relaxation of 5 years

Education Qualification:

# For HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) candidate need to have a minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

# For HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum of 60% marks for General and OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

# For NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation ) candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

# For BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

If you satisfy all these above criteria for the exam then you can apply for the respected exam

ALL THE BEST
18th July 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?

I cleared the interview of HPCL which was for the post of management trainee(through GATE). In medical examination my height was 158 cm(162 cm was written as standard for that job). Will this affect my selection? Will it be considered seriously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?