17th May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

Hi sir/madam, now am complete my ug degree(bsc computer science).
Am written in tancet exam this year, i got just 16.75 only.
which college are allocate my mark plz help me my life e e e e e......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  3. What is the cutoff required for B.E Fashion Tech in PSG College, Coimbatore?
  4. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
  5. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  7. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  9. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  10. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  11. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  13. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  14. How much marks are required for SC quota to join PSG Tech Coimbatore
  15. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  16. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  17. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  18. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
27th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

Cutof required to join psg college for lateral entry
Computer science and engineering department?
27th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Computer science and engineering department?
2nd June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can i know the cut off mark in mech?
22nd December 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Biotechnology
23rd January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate cutoff for bio med engineering
18th March 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much cut off is required to join in p s g college coimbatore? in the course like 1) Mechanical Engineering
2) Civil engineering
3) Computer Science and Engineering
4). Electronics and Communication Engineering
5).Electrical and Electronics Engineering
kindly guide me to select a better than the best course
31st March 2014, 10:18 PM
asvin ragav

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1037220]How much cut off is required to join in p s g college coimbatore? in the course like 1) Mechanical Engineering
27th May 2014, 05:18 PM
hajee16

my cut off is 191 i want to study BE(EEE) in PSG COLLEGE of engineering is it possible and there will be any way to join give me the ways to join me
4th June 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 10CGPA in 10th cbse board 2011. in 12th cbse board 2013 I have scored 86.4% marks(87% in PCM).At jeemains 2014 I have scored 115 marks and qualified for jee(adv). Can I get admission in b.tech?????
25th June 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, now am complete my ug degree(bsc computer science).
Am written in tancet exam this year, i got just 6 only.
which college are allocate my mark plz help me my life e e e e e..
15th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get CSE in PSG after scoring 198.75 as my cut off????
15th September 2015, 10:29 PM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

PSG is a very reputed college which required more cut off marks. To get top courses over there you must need 198.5 for OC and 198 and above for BC.
For MBC it might get reduced by 1 mark and for SC/ST by 3 marks.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?