4th September 2011, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

SIR,Please tell in which site i have download ssc deo 2011 application form?

1. How to download Application form for SSC Data Entry Operator Exam?
  2. Which books to be followed for Maths? Staff selection commission 12th data entry operator?
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam
  4. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  6. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  7. Cutoff marks in staff selection commission data entry operator 12th examination?
  8. Previous and model question papers of Staff Selection Commission Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exams.
  9. What kind of posts are available in OSSC for B.Com graduate?
  10. Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
  11. Best book for SSC exam?
  12. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  13. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  14. Is it possible to change the position from Data Entry Operator to assistant engineer in government sector?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Cutoff marks for each section of Selection Commission for LDO and DEO?
  17. How to prepare for Data entry operator exam?
  18. Which course will be suitable for me to get a government job?
5th September 2011, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Where can i get the application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam. Please suggest. may you send Application Form on my Mail. My E-mail ID is [email protected]. Immediately.............................. Plz

Thanks & regards
Amit Sharma
6th September 2011, 01:34 AM

dear sir plz send ssc application form (deo) my id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/application-form-staff-selection-commission-deo-data-entry-operator-exam-33544.html#ixzz1X6etINN8
6th September 2011, 11:24 AM

How to apply online?
6th September 2011, 12:22 PM

kya hum online form nahi fill kar sakte????????????
6th September 2011, 02:46 PM

Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Where can i get the application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam suggest how fill up the column no. 13 to 17, and how many preference may I choice in column no. 13.3

Gopal Das
8th September 2011, 03:01 PM

please help me to fill tha application form
12th September 2011, 04:09 PM

application form for ssc data entry operator
13th September 2011, 04:11 PM

where i can found subject code
13th September 2011, 08:48 PM

i need the application form for the post of ldc and steno

vasanthpondy
14th September 2011, 04:17 PM

where to submit the offline form....
15th September 2011, 01:07 PM

how can i download ssc application form??
15th September 2011, 03:34 PM
kartik41

Staff Selection Commission has advertised for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Written test and Skill Test for the post of LDC & Data Entry Operator will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). ... SSC Application form for CHSL : Click Here ...
Thanks,
16th September 2011, 09:22 AM

please help me. I am trying to submit my fee today. but no payment option is avilable. how can i submit my fee and fill part 2 registration. please reply on [email protected] 9811563439 shubhang arora
16th September 2011, 08:12 PM

from which web side we fill up ssc application form?
20th September 2011, 09:57 AM

Dear sir
How to download Application form for SSC Tourist information officer? form release date is 27 aug to 2 sep 2011.
Dharmendra
2nd October 2011, 07:38 AM

i sandeep arya sir i was very up set becouse 5th apr i join ssc( cisf,bsf ,crpf ,ssb) writin exam but my exasm not dickleard so i reequst pleaaswe solve my problem quiqly this is my roll no 3011027638
6th October 2011, 09:53 PM

please answer sheet
14th October 2011, 03:57 PM

Dear sir ,
please send ssc application form of (deo) on email [email protected] as soon as possible
16th October 2011, 09:23 PM

i want application form of junior translator exam in Dec 2011
19th October 2011, 06:43 PM

tell me what is d last date of online form submission of ssc plz rply soon n also tell me is d offline form submission process is overed or not???????
28th October 2011, 02:25 PM

Thumbs down Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

The application form of Combined Higher Secondary Level examination, conducted by staff selection commission, for the recruitment of data entry operator can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.

For the application form and complete information regarding the examination, follow the link provided.
1st November 2011, 06:36 PM
suhasini.erukala

Originally Posted by mini rani View Post
HI!

The application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam can be directly downloaded from the official website of SSC:

www.ssc.nic.in
yes i want
4th November 2011, 04:34 AM

whats the date of LDC/DEO exam 2011 ?
4th November 2011, 12:08 PM

what is the date of ssc examination?
7th November 2011, 01:49 PM

what is the maximum age limitation for any ssc exam
12th November 2011, 01:41 PM
kartik41

Friend
You know that SSC provides huge quantity of jobs every year through out india for eliminating unemployment problems in our country. Thousands of aspirants apply for ssc exams year. You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website-http://www.ssc.nic.in
but for conducting exams, test and interview etc. commission has made certain statewise regions for benefits of applicants and for their easy excess on applications status and nomenclature. Instead of visiting ssc.nic.in I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion www.sscnr.govt
Good luck
15th November 2011, 05:44 PM

application form for indian foodcorporation
16th November 2011, 09:10 PM

where can i apply for ssc exam in 2011
18th November 2011, 02:35 PM

I had not received my call letter till now. i want to know from which site i can download my call letter.
Aquil Ahmad , muzaffarpur
18th November 2011, 09:53 PM

From which website i can get the admit card of DEO?
21st November 2011, 04:45 PM

Where can i get the application form of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator exam....?
plz send my data entry admid card my email.id - [email protected]
23rd November 2011, 01:53 PM

how to see result individually of stenographer 2011
23rd November 2011, 05:34 PM

HOW CAN I GET MY ADMIT CARD?
25th November 2011, 12:15 PM

where can i get the application form for food commission of India
28th November 2011, 12:14 PM

I WANT TO KNOW MY ROLL NO. AND EXAM DATE AND OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR

EXAM CENTRE CODE NO. IS 2201
mY NAME IS GOPAL PURI
28th November 2011, 02:27 PM

where can I get form of assistant grade general , Food Corporation of India
29th November 2011, 06:59 PM

I want my admit of Staff Selection Commission DEO.
30th November 2011, 12:03 AM
pabitra_nayak

You know that SSC provides huge quantity of jobs every year through out india for eliminating unemployment problems in our country. Thousands of aspirants apply for ssc exams year. You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website
http://www.ssc.nic.in
but for conducting exams, test and interview etc. commission has made certain statewise regions for benefits of applicants and for their easy excess on applications status and nomenclature. Instead of visiting ssc.nic.in I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion www.sscnr.govt

Good luck
30th November 2011, 10:01 AM

dear sir my admit card not selected please downlod my admit card for data entry(10 2).
30th November 2011, 04:41 PM

i want to see my admission certificate now
1st December 2011, 03:28 PM

i don't received my hall ticket of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and LDC Exam. what should i do?
e-mail: [email protected]
plz send on my mail id if possible

3rd December 2011, 02:23 PM

when will publish the multi tasking exam?
3rd December 2011, 04:02 PM

from where i can download hallticket for data entry operator exam held on dec 4th.please tell me.
my email:[email protected]
3rd December 2011, 05:12 PM

sir, please tell how which I have download the form of SSC 2011 Clerks & Data Entry Operator.
4th December 2011, 12:42 PM

Sir, my name is piyush kumar and my date of birth is 28.12.1985 Please send my admit card on my email [email protected]
7th December 2011, 02:32 PM
chiramana ashok

Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
The application form of Combined Higher Secondary Level examination, conducted by staff selection commission, for the recruitment of data entry operator can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.

For the application form and complete information regarding the examination, follow the link provided.

www.ssc.nic.in
please find my approval
8th December 2011, 10:33 PM

When the results will be declared o ssc for the post of deo and ldc
8th December 2011, 11:21 PM

Sir,I have require to how to I can know about my call letter.
9th December 2011, 10:58 AM

Hi sir tihs is Balaji.A.. I want to know that sub inspector selection dates... Also form issuving date.....