11th December 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

how can I get application form?

Related Questions:
  1. How to download Application form for SSC Data Entry Operator Exam?
  2. Which books to be followed for Maths? Staff selection commission 12th data entry operator?
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam
  4. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  6. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  7. Cutoff marks in staff selection commission data entry operator 12th examination?
  8. Previous and model question papers of Staff Selection Commission Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exams.
  9. What kind of posts are available in OSSC for B.Com graduate?
  10. Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
  11. Best book for SSC exam?
  12. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  13. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  14. Is it possible to change the position from Data Entry Operator to assistant engineer in government sector?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Cutoff marks for each section of Selection Commission for LDO and DEO?
  17. How to prepare for Data entry operator exam?
  18. Which course will be suitable for me to get a government job?
12th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

what r the no. of vacancies in ssc chsl 2010 exam categorywise please, can anyone tell
12th December 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i want application form for ssb
12th December 2011, 09:06 PM
Akhil Asok

Cool Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-R-B View Post
You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website:

->http://www.ssc.nic.in

I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion like:

->www.sscnr.govt

ALL THE BEST.
i want ssb application form
12th December 2011, 11:04 PM
thedonisback.2011
Banned

Hi dear,

You know that SSC provides huge quantity of jobs every year through out india for eliminating unemployment problems in our country. Thousands of aspirants apply for ssc exams year. You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website
http://www.ssc.nic.in
but for conducting exams, test and interview etc. commission has made certain statewise regions for benefits of applicants and for their easy excess on applications status and nomenclature. Instead of visiting ssc.nic.in I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion www.sscnr.govt
Good luck

Thanks
19th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

plz sir send ssc application (deo) in my id :- [email protected]
21st December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a serving Soldier and work with Clerical job and Diploma in Tele Comn Engg. After my retirement on 01-01-2013, I want a job in any
official jobs in India. Request sugest the application forms for DEO and LDC/UDC to apply online or line which I can able to apply for the exam befre my
retirement i.e 31 Dec 2012. Thanking and Regards Biswal.
21st December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

any requirements are available now for degree qualifications
22nd December 2011, 03:03 PM
ashwini s.k

[QUOTE=ashwini s.k send ssc application (deo) in my id :[email protected][/QUOTE]

i have searching for a computer job. good working knowledge in my hard work.
29th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to the code nombuer of application form
30th December 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i com ke baad bank ke allawa aur kaha pe kosish kare aur koi good wala sujhao de plz.mera no hai.9031313988.
2nd January 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, form ko invelope me bharkar bhejna hai ya aise hi?
8th January 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

No of vacancies for d post of ldc and deo in ssc chsl 2011. Plz tel dear.
1st February 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Where can i get the application form status of Staff Selection Commission GD Constable physical exam....?

My form no. 51207028845 And my name & date of birth.

Vedram Singh S% Kalyan Singh

14/07/1988

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Vedram Singh
15th February 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

how can iget assistant grade exam application form what is last date
15th February 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

plse tell me the last date of assistant grade exam
25th February 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that where i get the application form
27th February 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

can i know about ssc application form
19th July 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam. Please suggest.
3rd August 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to sylabus of ssc mts exam 2012 my email id is [email protected]
7th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I QUALIFY THE SAME EXAM? CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE?
22nd March 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir call leter nai aya pa t nahi p
23rd April 2013, 07:52 PM
manas.career

Hi dear,
The application form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam can be retrieved from the official site www.ssc.in
In the site , the notice section consists the list of link of job recruitment advertisements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?