19th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Difference between B.E Computer Science and B.E Information Technology?

Sir,

What is DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E.(COMPUTER ENGINEERING) and B.E. (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) course offered by GTU (Gujarat Technological University).

Thanks.
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  2. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  3. What is difference between Information Technology and Computer Science branch in Engineering? Difference between B.Tech and B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  6. Differences among Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering of Diploma course?
  7. Difference between Computer Science and Information Technology branch of engineering? Is there any special branch of software development?
  8. What is the difference in Computer Science and Information Technology?
  9. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  10. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  11. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  12. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  13. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  14. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for GATE in computer science and information technology?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in CS in Kerala?
  18. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
26th July 2011, 12:34 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between B.E Computer Science and B.E Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

What is DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E.(COMPUTER ENGINEERING) and B.E. (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) course offered by GTU (Gujarat Technological University).

Thanks.
[email protected].
Information technology deals with the communication of Information through computers.

Computer Scicene deals with the Programming of the computers in diffrent fields, making computer expert in what evey field we are trying to make the programs.
1st August 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.E Computer Science and B.E Information Technology?

what is scope of IT engineers ????
10th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

if i do btech in information technology can i do mtech in computer science
16th August 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Which is better computer science engineering or information science engineering
20th August 2011, 08:44 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Thanks.
[email protected].
in university education pattern there is a little-bit change in between computer engineering and information technology.the syllabus is quite similar for both exept one or two subject will be change..
the computer engineer work is programming and Information technology work with the communication of Information through computers.
so this is the only diffrence between computer engineer and IT.
3rd March 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between BE telecommunication and
BS telecommunication.
23rd January 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for BCA in ignu if i completed h.s with science subject without
math.?
4th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Wich is the best course to take whether CSE or IT
6th July 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether BTECH IT or BE computer science have wide job opportunities with good salary package....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?