23rd June 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Dear sir
I have 3 year gap after 12, now M persuing graduation in history. I want to opt my carrier in teaching, would it be affect on my carrier.
Is it creat any problem during peraonal interviews.
Suggest me about the same.

Related Questions:
  1. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Dropping two years for better 12th marks, will it affect placements?
  7. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  8. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  9. Percentage required for admission to IITs for electrical branch? Best colleges in West Bengal for M.Tech?
  10. Under which category can a Ayurveda Doctor apply in Group I exam? Am I eligible for the exam?
  11. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  12. Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?
  13. A large gap between 10th and 12th is acceptable in JEE 2016? Will it affect placement?
  14. Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?
  15. Will my resume be refused during placements? -- [New]
  16. Can a gap between Graduation affect my career?
  17. Will the low percentage in 12th affect placements having secured 84% in 10th, 55% in 12th and may secure 80% in B.Tech?
  18. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
14th July 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am priya kumari btech 3rd year,branch etc i have 2yers gap between 10th and 12th and i got 80% in 12th,64.91% in 12th,8.00(cgpa) in btech upto 4th sem .Does due to year gap i have face problem in interview in mnc's and small company
yes miss priya you will face some problems during your placement in large companies but you will get job in small companies.so dont worry..
best of luck.....
19th July 2015, 08:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

****) If you submit the witness for the reason you have taken gap between 2 and btech , no problem will arise unless you submit it problems will arise ...

***) if you are technically good and completed successfully the tests conducted by them , they doesn't care about it ...

So no problem ...
3rd October 2015, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

hello...
I am a b. tech second year student and I have scored 89% in 10th and 82% in 12th.. and also 84% in 1st sem and 76% in second sem but due to no practical in our college and no class and even no placements.. I decided to drop.. will it affect my career more..
3rd October 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

hello
I am a student of b. tech second year and I have scored 89 %in 10th and 82 %in 12th and I have also scored 83% in 1st sem and 76 %in second sem but due to no practical in our college and no class and even no placements I have decided to drop because they are even not giving me migration.. will it be good.???
4th December 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my BE in ECE but the college is not good enough so i am planning to drop one more year ( total 2 year gap) will it affect my placement.......
10th marks:--91.20%
12th marks:89%
Plz help me out..........
30th March 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years. Gap after diplama will i get any jobs after getting. BTech. And is try there any use of doing private degree
31st March 2016, 11:43 PM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_123 View Post
i have two year gap between my 12th and b.tech,first year gap was deliberate as i was preparing for competitive exam but i had medical problem during the course of exam months,so the second drop was unfortunately done by me,will this be affecting my placements. i have got 10th-88%,12th-83%,b.tech(3rd year)-78%.plz reply .
Your scores are quiet impressive. And as you have stated and if you can obtain a medical certificate for that period of gap it would benefit for you. Since you are great in academic qualification, you could surely apply for vacancies considers with the age limits. But keep in mind to convey the year gap neatly during your interview. If you made it I assure you can get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?